Forums / Fiorentina
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool V Fiorentina, Dec 9
Hxg1941 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
What is wrong with Liverpool this season in champions league league? They usually played well here despite poor performance at EPL...
Teja7 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Well itz all about who has the better players.... Am I right?
And even more.... Who has the better coach?
Rafa Benetez is the problem right now.... If he doesn't make some good plans for the Winter Transfer Period and get us good players, I hope the board will fire him
Bashka (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Liverpool ; I am proud of you all the time it is ok if this is not your season; don;t be disappointed ; every dog has its day; just promise me not to do the same thing you doing it now next yeaer;
[account-removed] 4 years ago
Torres if the board can't give him the money to buy players that he wants, how can they fire him, they should fire themselves first )
KingOmar (Arsenal) 4 years ago
What is wrong> I think its the fact that torres has been injured for soo much of the campaign
Monrovia (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I'm starring to feel the departure of rafa
Teja7 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Yah.... Itz coming.... Dun wrii
If he doesn't do some good to liverpool during the transfer period, you can be sure of your feelings
Oh you seem to feel a lot of stuff...
Rayyank (AC Milan) 4 years ago
All of you don't know what you are talking about....
Don't think Fiorentina deserve more than 'oh liverpool are doing really bad this year'
Fiorentina are representing Italy to the maximum. They are the best italians in the competition right now and proved it against rigid and tough oppostition.
Forza l'azzuri
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 4 years ago
TRUE.... Italian Footy getting dissed again. Whatever.... Pool got spanked. See ya till next year
Fact if liverpool was playing well no way fiorentina would have qualified dude
RedsForever1983 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Liverpool will win UEFA Europa League at least this time. I feel Sad, they had so much potential last year.... Rafa maybe needs to leave the team

If somebody is gonna' upload the highlights of the game at least good quality video
Gerrnando (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Who want's Europa League.... That's s**t for the club of Liverpool's caliber
Forza Viola! Gila rules!
XXLiverpoolXx (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Torres is back yeah! Come on guyz just chillz Torres has just get back on the field so it takes time for him to fix his rusty skills....
Hawaiichris (Napoli) 4 years ago
Fiorentina doesn`t have better players that liverpool, or even other Italian teams, they do play better then Liverpool right now, and deserved to win the group. And as far as Liverpool winning the europa l. they better start playin better, `cause there are some very good teams this year to beat
DjCun (Manchester United) 4 years ago
No excuse for Liverpool, even if Torres wasnt there. They dindt perform 100%
Yashku (Fiorentina) 4 years ago
I cringe every time I read or hear someone suggest that Liverpool "underperformed. " When this season have they truly performed consistently? They just haven't, and therefore, I think it is fair to assume that the development of this team is spiralling downwards, and that their level of play is far below that of last year. Some would say the common denominator is that neither Gerrard nor Torres have been fit this season. Well, that's a good excuse, but a football club like Liverpool should strive to create a complete "squad" rather than simply a team of eleven players (or in this case, two, considering everyone thinks Gerrard and Torres are the only reason that they exist in the first place).

Give credit where credit is due. Fiorentina did not just batter Liverpool in Florence, they took the game to Liverpool at Anfield and finished top of a group they were expected to finish third in.compliments to Krodlup, who had a very good game in defence, as well as Jorgenson, Montolivo, and of course Gila. Considering we had our own injury problems (Gobbi, Dainelli, Gamberini, Zanetti, Mutu, and Jovetic all out), we played a mighty fine game.

Complimenti Cesare
With the players we had out.... I expected a draw at best. Viola out played a much better team and franchise.... And they deserved it too. Viola are learning how to play these very important games witout their stars. Pool should be thankful Jovetic and Mutu and Zanetti and the rest were not on the pitch.... Montolivo and Jorgenson were huge....

Gila is headed for maybe his best year.... Just in time for WC brilliance! Congrats to Prandelli for getting his men ready for this one! Viola per sempre!
Sissoko (Manchester City) 4 years ago
  Rpeat it next year and I will show you the right meaning of consistency !
Edhokati (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I hope they show this form in Serie A
Yashku (Fiorentina) 4 years ago
Sissoko-- I take your point about consistency but that isn't particularly easy to measure in a knock-out tournament. A better indicator is the league, and considering we finished fourth since 2005/6, that shows consistency. Liverpool on the other hand.... Well, apart from a second place finish last year (which was not consistent with previous performances in the league), you guys have nothing to shout about
SexyBeaver (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Every team has its black moments.... Liverpool is not an expemtion

But it seems the black moments are staying longer at anfield, should have gone to somewhere else can we tell it to go to somewhere else it is time for it.... Hhahah

Rafa, this is not the right team for you, I think you would do better at a team that spends money than a team with owners like gillet who don't care about what happens to their team. Leave before they ask you to resign ! Those guys are NBA, american football AND basedball FANS.... They don't now what this means to the europeans
Schecter421 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Liverpool can't play consistent.... And I'm a big LFC fan
CescArse4 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Yeah sad that given their illustrious history they can't field a team that gives a performance worthy of the name Liverpool. They really can't rely on Gerrard and Torres only. Benayoun is a real talent, but they shouldnt have sold Alonso. Can't even get a point at home against a top team is a shame, although they did beat Man UTD this season. If they lose to the Arsenal this weekend, they can count themselves out of the race this season for any silverware
As a Liverpool fan I will confirm this. We have consistently played inconsistently
The year summed up sweetly
Hulanji14 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Speachless

Kick4Life - changing lives through football