Forums / Fiorentina
Order: Newest / Oldest
Lazio Roma V Fiorentina, Feb 27
Disconn3ct (Chelsea) 4 years ago
I cnat imagin how is firontena start the season and be in the top 4 and now them fight to be in the 6 th .... How much easy matchs them lose or get the draw.... Them have aprobma and must fix it befor out from champion leag and out of top 4
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 4 years ago
Simple really.... We started out with Mutu and Gila strikers.... We were looking good until injuries hit Vargas and then Mutu started to snort again and got caught. Also we have not been able to field the right team in the last month or so.... Prandelli is trying to see who will take the responsibility and be the Man.... But so far it has not happened so we are still not set. Our defence is very good I feel considering how much D we have to play.... We have done a good job in some of the big matches.... And we also got totally screwed by the Refs.... Twice that resulted in losses.... All in all it has been a hit and miss year. I think Prandelli will leave with Mutu and some others after the year is over.... He has done all he could do this year.

Today Pran played alot of kids and transfers.... Maybe he is conceding the year and looking to the future right now.... Could be. Might not be a bad idea. Viola will not get back to 4th place. Start looking now while you have a lot of time to play them?
Oh yeah.... Frey blew that goal. It looks like he thought it was too high so did not jump.... Not the usual Frey move. Disappointing. At least we cannot blame officials today.... That's a relief
Funkronomikon (1. Nürnberg) 4 years ago
Look at the video again. There was no way Frey was going to get to that ball. It was a great goal. Maybe blame Frey for not putting somebody on the far post....

But, I have to agree with you about the Viola getting screwed by bad refereeing lately....
Still think he did not jump because it looked like it was too high.... But not being on the pitch to see anything.... Who knows. As far as it being a great goal.... Very true. Perfectly placed
Pragathish (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Jovetic.... Hope he stays in the Fiorentina for the rest of his career.... For Viola's sake!
Jovetic and others are rumored to be leaving. Mutu for sure.... Prandelli probably (to Italian national team).... I think they will begin to bring in some kids and start over if they do not reach 4th. I would like to see a different line up instead of the one striker.... Never liked the one striker thing.... Prandelli loves it for some reason
Amicodinessuno (Inter Milan) 4 years ago
What a goal!!
Darkice19 (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Great equalizer for fiorentina they needed that
Pitbull (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Fiorentina aveva obiettivi chiari in diverse occasioni, ma Lazio ha alzato il loro livello!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football