Forums / Fiorentina
Order: Newest / Oldest
Inter Milan V Fiorentina, Nov 29
Ketcchyshubby (Inter Milan) 5 years ago
It's sad to see how many overrated players are payed millions (Kaka, Benzema), and a player like Milito which is truly great is already 30 years old, always scoring more than 20+ goals in every league he played in, and not only that, he's good at everything to be honest.

Hulanji14 (Liverpool) 5 years ago
I agree 100% that Milito is great striker with alot of goal scoring abilities. It was a great signing for Inter
Sticklebricks (Inter Milan) 5 years ago
Amen to that, an intelligent footballer. Milito is likeable too. That can't be said about many footballers.

(I don't tink Kaka is overrated though. And someone on footytube called me a retard for suggesting Benzema was 'another over-hyped youngster - which I do think he is)
[account-removed] 5 years ago
Sticklebricks Benzema is incredibly overhyped. I have yet to see any brilliance at the La Liga lvl. As for Diego Milito? He is amazing. I hope that Maradona plays him in the World Cup. He did great things in every single club he has played for. Inter is very lucky to have him, I would even go as far as saying he is better than Eto'o.... Maybe I'm just getting carried away since I'm from argentina lol
Hulanji14 (Liverpool) 5 years ago
I was delighted that Inter won by 1-0 a penalty kick by milito at the 85 minute. But the best thing is that Juve lost against Cagliari by 2-0. This will make Inter a head of Juve by 8 points. Milan will play couple of hours later
UgoDroPiero (Juventus) 5 years ago
PK's are very exciting aren't they?
UgoDroPiero (Juventus) 5 years ago
8 pts behind - no biggie
Nerrazuri10 (Inter Milan) 5 years ago
If you don't fire ferrara then it will be more than just 8. Diego isn't doing anything like he should be doing
[account-removed] 5 years ago
I have no Idea why people keep hiring Diego
Acmilano (AC Milan) 5 years ago
What a soft penalty.... But then again, this is usual for inter!
Nerrazuri10 (Inter Milan) 5 years ago
Soft? Your retatred. Clear penalty and great goal
NEARZZURRI (Inter Milan) 5 years ago
Oh like hows talking soft. It was clear pently and nice goal I love it unluck for eto'o to miss th goal
Frashed (Inter Milan) 5 years ago
Did anyone see how Quaresma performed? Was unusual for Mourinho to start him, must have really put in during training
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 5 years ago
Watch out little Inter.... AC on yur arse.... Forget Juve...
Hahaha thanks we will win it agin
Juve came up big.... Inter in trouble...
Nabelcrazy (Inter Milan) 5 years ago
Good game by quaresma! Forza nerazzurri!
Yashku (Fiorentina) 5 years ago
Glass half full analysis of Quaresma: considering how poor he was for Inter and Chelsea last season, to have lasted for nearly seventy minutes without being hauled off is quite an accomplishment.

Glass half empty analysis of Quaresma: for the amount of money they spent on him, a couple of step-overs and several semi-decent crosses is a pretty bad return for a player of his supposed quality.

Players like Quaresma, Nani, and to a lesser extent Simao, demonstrate just how amazing a player like Cristiano Ronaldo is. They were once all seen in a very similar light, and Quaresma was thought to be the best of the four. Gosh, even a half fit Cristiano against a team like Barca for sixty minutes did more than Quaresma has done his entire Inter (and Barca) career....

Sorry, I respect you are a fan of Inter and probably desperately want Quaresma to play well, but he's been rubbish so far!
Esso02 (Manchester United) 5 years ago
I miss cristiano...
Yashku (Fiorentina) 5 years ago
I have to say that apart from a sheer moment of brilliance on the part of Gilardino, Fiorentina created very little, which was disappointing considering the number of free-kicks we had in and around the Inter eighteen year box, especially in the first half. Vargas really needed to bring some variety to his free-kicks, and the deliveries were almost always disappointing. Montolivo was anonymous, which is probably why my exuberant comments about him after the mid-week clash against Lyon were a bit premature. We have no consistency in Serie A this season, which is understandable considering the added pressure of Champions League games, and that we are a somewhat under re-sourced team.

I think on the whole, you could say that while Inter didn't do anything really to deserve the three points, apart from a moment of brilliance on the part of Gila, I am not sure if Fiorentina did much to deserve three either. Pity. If only we had Moratti's deep pockets to help bolster our squad-- still, not bad considering we played three games in seven days, and are a small squad.

About Inter.... Well, considering they have several hundred million more Euro than Fiorentina to play with, a paltry one-goal win courtesy of a penalty is a very good indicator as to why they are having so much trouble in the Champions League.

Frankly, Inter will walk to the Serie A title this season because I think AC Milan play far too open football, and frankly don't have as much depth as Inter, while Juve are a complete joke.

Oh my god I can't belive how eto'o miss this goal  
Flyhigher (AC Milan) 5 years ago
Smelled some cheating here...
Esso02 (Manchester United) 5 years ago
What can anyone say? They're italians...
Incuteration (Everton) 5 years ago
Every player in Fiorentina buty Frey deserved the scoreline, how many saves he made is vital to the Violas, but the Violas didn't really create chances at all. Frey was stupendously calm during the one vs one with Eto'o and saved brilliantly
Thanai (Liverpool) 5 years ago
AC Milan play far too open football, and frankly don't have as much depth as Inter, while Juve are a complete joke.  
Nemmy (Inter Milan) 5 years ago
Inter dominated the game, deserved win
Muhamedvic (AC Milan) 5 years ago
Lucky very lucky inter  Fake penalty, Frey is Hero !
Ben1000 (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Not sure about the penalty, seemed to fall over a bit easily. Neither team convinced me here, Inter will probably win the league but can't see them getting very far in Europe
Yu are right.... They will take Scudetto.... But fade in Eurpoe play.... Not that good
Yu are right.... They will take Scudetto.... But fade in Eurpoe play.... Not that good
MrOlav (Borussia Dortmund) 5 years ago
Wow can't believe Eto'o didn't score.... Wow
Difference between Messi and Eto'o.... The Great Messi would have scooted to the right and easily scored.... Eto'o got psyched out by Frey...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football