Forums / Fiorentina
Order: Newest / Oldest
Inter Milan V Fiorentina, Feb 3
[account-removed] 4 years ago
That's how we do it! Woooo!  Glad to see those two playing together
Tony (footytube staff) 4 years ago
Nice to see my new dreamfooty signing scoring a goal, he and defoe have done well for me tonight.  
Manutd7777 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Man inter Milan is unstoppable at Italy
ChelseaManger (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Oh s**t I was hoping that Fiorentina win this one or at least hold it to tie, but it is alright. They still got 2nd leg to come back, they really deserve a trophy this year because they are the only team that play unbelievable football in Italy. Respect to all the other teams
Julione (Inter Milan) 4 years ago
You ought to watch inter more then
SetoX (Inter Milan) 4 years ago
Bravo inter
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 4 years ago
We officially suck
Mauijim (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Solid performance. Milito rolls on!
Amicodinessuno (Inter Milan) 4 years ago
You mean balotelli, no
Halyeah009 (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
And inter just keep rolling along like they usually do.... Don't seem to be in a scoring slump without zlatan
R9kamt (Inter Milan) 4 years ago
A good performance by Inter once again. And they deservedly won. Balotelli played good and unselfishly gave the assist
Andra88 (Inter Milan) 4 years ago
Treblee on the wayy.... Forza inter!
Angelo (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Omg what a stupid goal! Fiore has been playing bad lately.  
Amicodinessuno (Inter Milan) 4 years ago
Forza inter. Another win and mario is just the man. Bravo balotelli, you will be huuuuuuuuuuuuge
Kestonj (Barcelona) 4 years ago
This was another good win by inter.... They were a bit fortunate to get that deciding goal though
[account-removed] 4 years ago
I can't wait for Chelsea vs. Inter! I think it will be tough but Chelsea will win. Besides, Mourinho loves Chelsea he would never defeat them
Playa3c (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Interesting game thought Inter would dominate which they did for most of the game. With a 1-0 Fiore still had the chance to get a goal which, at the end of the game created a couple of chance not clear one's though. Just two more weeks!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football