Forums / Fiorentina
Order: Newest / Oldest
Fiorentina V Udinese, Mar 28
Angelo (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Wow amazing goal from Vargas!
Ordaye (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Yayaya very powerful free kick by Vargas
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 4 years ago
Nice way to finish out the season! Looking good for next year!
Darkice19 (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Demolition by fio keep winning
Yashku (Fiorentina) 4 years ago
Jovetic is simply outstanding. Corvino's foresight to sign this young man is a true testament to his ability to scout for talent, and hopefully we will see Ljaicic and Keirreson make similar contributions. I think we are slowly seeing the next evolution of Fiorentina, which might explain the up and down nature of the result as of late, but today was a great day with some great contributions. Jovetic was a worthy man of the match, but a shout out to my man Frey, who came up big with two great saves
You are right about the change in personnel, however Mutu has a lot to do with all of this. He was going to be the Man along side Gila and it was working real well.... Not so much now. Jovetic was a future star.... But he stepped up big time this season and that has made these decisions a little easier for sure.... Prandelli made the changes out of necessity mostly and he saw that the team needed to move forward.... The ownership has been exceptional considering the payroll. If we can keep Jovetic and Vargas.... We are going to be very very good next season!

As far as The Great Frey is concerned.... Serious Man Love! Where would we be without him I ask you? Not a pretty sight.... Lol...
Glosta (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Nice win to keep it flowing  Beauty by vargas
Larli (Chelsea) 4 years ago
That's a great shot by vargas it was superb
Glosta (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Yes it was goal party
Prejsu (KKS Lech Poznan) 4 years ago
Such a screamer by vargas. I'm so happy that I have jovetic in my dream team. So young yet so good
Robskab (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Roberto carlos free kick style by vargas. Very2 entertaining football by fio. Gud luck fiorentina!
BoNiToRiCo (AS Roma) 4 years ago
Fiorentina play very nice offence football
BartoZZ10 (AC Milan) 4 years ago
What a goal by Vargas.... Viola is presenting very nice style, with Vargas and Jovetic as their main characters. To be honest I'm a bit jealous about them cause although they don't stand as high as ACM and they present less stable form (which actually is arguable), they have this potential and commitment and entertainment. If someone like Prandelli will guide them in the future and they won't lose any more key players they could regain their place from the past. Go Viola!
DarkSquall (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Some nice goals in this match, especially the goal by Vargas, it wad wonderful. Fiorentina are a great club, a sleeper of sorts in the Serie A, I think they'd be further up the table if Mutu was healthy. It would have been nice if they could have held onto Toni, but they seem to be doing just fine without him, keep it up Fiorentina!
Thanks for the love man. Mutu killed us with his suspension. We had to start all over again with Jovetic.... But right now it looks as if we have the players for next year in place
Thedamgame (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Florentine deserve to be in euro league next season.  I have a question, is it 3 or 4 italian teams can qualify for the European league
5th and 6th go to Europa...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football