Forums / Fiorentina
Order: Newest / Oldest
Fiorentina V Parma, Nov 21
Hulanji14 (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Parma came from behind and won in Florenza
Dkfighter (Arsenal) 5 years ago
2 times they came from behind
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 5 years ago
I agree.... But still it hurts to take the loss. Frey had nothing to do with this loss. He still rules.... This type of match is hard to take.... Now we have some climbing to do to get back in 4th.... Parma Played great. The only good thing about this was I have Gila as one of my DFooty strikers.... Lol...
Ninsane (Manchester United) 5 years ago
I am really satisfied so far with the comeback of gialoblu. Hopefully this is a start of something great for parma
Dkfighter (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Great exciting game!
Tony (footytube staff) 5 years ago
Very competitive game, wish every match was like this, end to end.  Great comeback and win in the end for parma.
SexyBeaver (Real Madrid) 5 years ago
Great stuff by parma !
Muhamedvic (AC Milan) 5 years ago
Amazing Gila !
Mohdovais (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Very well played both side, parma came back with winning goal
Amicodinessuno (Inter Milan) 5 years ago
The first header of gilardino was amazing, just beautiful how he snuck through the two defenders. Also dzemaili, he gets better and better with every game. I hope he will be going to the world cup next year. He is a great player and would deserve to go and switzerland are in need of good technical players like him
Bosei (Parma) 5 years ago
Yeah, I really hope that Hitzfeld will call him for a friendly up so he can prove himself
Mastro21 (Inter Milan) 5 years ago
So I think gilardino wants to go to south africa next summer...
Incuteration (Everton) 5 years ago
Look at that pass on the last goal, that was pin-point. Spot on, and a cool composure finish in the end by Lanzafame
Bosei (Parma) 5 years ago
What a great game from both sides. The pass from Panucci for Lanzafame was just awesome.  Hooray! 23pts for Parma!
Rzv36 (Real Madrid) 5 years ago
Nice game Parma...
Charliehenry (Arsenal Arsenal Arsenal) 5 years ago
Two great runs from parma to catch out the fiorentina defence  And that takle looked painful
[account-removed] 5 years ago
Great match! Amazing passes from Parma midfielders!
Diddier (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Gillardhino was the best both sides offered, great job even though they lost...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football