Forums / Fiorentina
Order: Newest / Oldest
Fiorentina V Palermo Jan 24th
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 4 years ago
Viola sucks in Sicily. Palermo is taking it to us.... Period. We look slow and this is gonna' get ugly.... If that's possible.... The pinkies are solid and deserve this win if it holds up. They have out played Viola in every aspect of the game.... I am sick about my Viola...
Minadeo (Juventus) 4 years ago
I thought only little girls wore pink. Just kidding. Haven't seen the game yet but the result again proves my stance that Fiorentina is entirely unpredictable. Did they even try to play today?
They do.... Lol.... ! And so does the best team in Sicily! They owned Viola today! Kicked their ass big time. I have nothing but respect for the pinkies. They showed me real footy played with heart! Hope to see it from Viola soon.... But maybe not. I did see some good stuff.... But now that Mutu, Gila, Vargas, and Jovetic are together Prandelli better get it a game plan going and I mean NOW!

In response to your question: yes they did.... But were intimidated.... And they could not figure out how to play all together.... In all fairness I will say that this is the first time in like forever that all four were on the same pitch.... So maybe it will take an ass whiping like this to get em fired up.... I really do not know
It is interesting how it may be more difficult to have better players play together than when some of them were out. Four of the best world class players in Serie A (five when you include Montolivo), but how do you fit them together to be one of the best teams
A good example of that is Juve.... On paper they were tops.... But on the pitch.... Not so much. A huge part of it is the ego's of these guys. They all want to score. This is where coaching and handling players comes in. The best example of top coaching of Ego's is Pep in Barca. He keeps them focused and happy.... That is the key. Prandelli is solid on this and I know he will do his best. WE will do better but I think it is our defence that needs to improve mostly
A pretty good defence on paper. Unfortunately, I think Gamberini is overrated. For every good game, has 2 real stinkers (like Sunday). Thanks for the kind words about Juve, but I think they just stink. Even on paper, an overrated, poorly matched team. Melo needs help distributing the ball; I guess it was Montolivo with you guys and probably Elano for Brazil. Not certain Italy is the best place for Diego. Though he can be a joy to watch, it seems like he is too easily knocked off the ball and dispossessed. And coaching.... Our guy can't hold Prandelli's clip board

Kick4Life - changing lives through football