Forums / Fiorentina
Order: Newest / Oldest
Fiorentina V Inter Milan, Apr 13
Hulanji14 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Great pass from Motta and Eto controls perfectly and shook the net making hard for Fiorentina
Vben0 (Arsenal and Barcelona) 4 years ago
Nice control with right and finish with LEFT.... True striker here!
Shuds (Barcelona) 4 years ago
If there was such a thing as assist of the week then this is it.... What a pass and a cool calm finish by Eto
[account-removed] 4 years ago
COME ON INTER FANS MAKE SOME INTERNET NOISE! YOUR IN THE FINALS!
PSMMakassar (Inter Milan) 4 years ago
What a pass from Motta! Very brilliant.  And very good control Eto'o.
Angelo (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Good goal from eto but he didn't have any defenders around him. That was too easy
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 4 years ago
This whole game was like watching it in slow motion. These guys are tired. Inter will be destroyed by Barca.... It will not be pretty
Katana (FC Porto) 4 years ago
Yeah, sure. A little bitter aren't we
Orpheus (Inter Milan) 4 years ago
Let see next week. I don't think this game is interesting. Mou still played some of his key players and that's not good because they will get tired and probably got schooled again by Barca
Noface (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Inter have got what it takes to beat Barca. They just need to bring their own game to the table which is what Barca does so well. I think it will be a tight semi final from the start of the first leg until finish in the 2nd. I'm tipping Eto to score too!

KEVIN33 (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Great goal
Interaoi (Inter Milan) 4 years ago
Now we can forget about the cup competition and focus on the league and the champions league matches. I believe we can still win the triple! Forza inter
Thedamgame (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Inter is focusing on champions league, seria A and coppa italia.  Everntually, they will loose focus and loose all competitions.
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 4 years ago
Very perceptive. I could see that happening. The Scudetto is worthless for Inter.... Been there done that.... Did you see who Jose played today? I would have rested them.... The champions league is the prize. They looked tired and uninspired. Jise has done a great job and will leave a good club as he departs.... But it will end soon
Bnm15 (Inter Milan) 4 years ago
Are you being a prophet teller?

I understood your team has just lost a match that could have been important, but please respect the winners and stop gossiping jose departure before he really decides to leave
At least Inter have things to chase for.... Not like Milan or Fiorentia.... LOL
Ellender (Bayern München) 4 years ago
Why do you have to do that? Really you deucebag. He was making a comment. Did he say anything bad about inter? Did he say inter was playing bad? He is just saying what he can see happening. Don't open your mouth if you have nothing worth saying you useless piece of garbage
Ronalmessi (Villarreal) 4 years ago
Thanks  Eto scored good goal
Amicodinessuno (Inter Milan) 4 years ago
Superb goal by eto'o. Don't give a shite though. Coppa, couldn't care less. Should have won on the weekend
MrOlav (Borussia Dortmund) 4 years ago
Yea I agree better if they won in serie A
Dxhhh (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Nice goal from eto hopes he isn't on form durin the semis of the champions league
Bnm15 (Inter Milan) 4 years ago
Year team is losing iniesta when playing inter
Without iniesta, barca are still tough team to play against
Rangzen (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Barca is lethal as far as messi is there in the team and a midfielder in xavi to feed him the ball. The rest of the team works on stopping the other team,
ReD4EveR94 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
True, but Iniesta opens up so so much, making both the flanks open up and committing 2 players from the opposition covering for the left and right, leaving space in the middle for xavi.

I hope Ibrahimovic is back and why isn't anyone counting him?

He is very talented and I think by the next season we should see him either become a berba or a drogba under pep guardiola because he has to justify releasing eto'o
Superklose (Bayern München) 4 years ago
If You get but 5 man on messi then Xavi will kill you with his passes but 1 less on Messi and 1 on Xavi Messi destroys you(arsenal)
Tough luck Inter I HOpe we(bayern) see in the FInal but my common sence tells me BArca
DoctorFootball (Chelsea) 4 years ago
What A Tight Game That Was.... But Unluckily Fiorentina Could, nt Scored.... Congrats Internazionale...
Buhagru (Inter Milan) 4 years ago
Inter obviously can play better than that, but the following two matches are gonna' be really hard for inter (against juve then barca). Unless Mourinho has something up his sleeves, it will be either champions league or seria A (or none of those)

Kick4Life - changing lives through football