Forums / Fiorentina
Order: Newest / Oldest
Fiorentina V Inter Milan, Apr 10
[account-removed] 4 years ago
This is good,    Come on' Roma  Come on' AC Milan    Inter doesn't deserve another title
Nykmeister (Inter Milan) 4 years ago
Keep wishing
Orpheus (Inter Milan) 4 years ago
@DelPiero10 (Barcelona): are you barca's or juventus' fans? Sorry for juventus, buddy. You just play in europe league next season.... LOL
Nkarli7 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
What a game!
Please Mou.... Stop putting Eto'o on the flanks.... You won't get the best of him by playing him as a winger. Take milito out, replace him with etoo and add Quaresma in the starting eleven. Inter need creativity, not a penalti box-type of striker like milito
Nah bro I disagree, Milito is our top scorer, and first in the italian league (or second after Di Natale, havnt checked since a few games), so why the hell would you take him out ! And lets be honest, Quaresma? There are better players who can play better, Mancini, Bolotelli, and Pandev.... Quaresma is too much of a hog to be play
You're partly right. I used to like Milito. But unlike Eto'o, Milito is so lazy lately
LionAzzurro (Rimini Calcio) 4 years ago
What Inter have you been watching? If anything tonight Pandev was off, Milito is our best striker don't touch him, and he's the guy who hustles the most, try keeping your focus on him an entire match you will see all he does is cut back and forth the whole game looking for that perfect passing lane. Not to mention he really has that "keen eye" for goals (26 last year, and 22 so far this year)
I agree that Quaresma deserves one more chance as the last games he played (albeit against some bad teams) he played pretty well even getting a couple of assists against Livorno
I think it's better for Mou to apply 4-3-3 instead of 4-2-3-1. He puts Eto'o down in midfield and that's not his best position. I think 4-3-3, with Milito-Etoo-Quaresma up front will be wonderful
I kinda liked Eto'o on the side, he was actually trying to dribble and create space for himself. I feel like he doesn't do that enough in the front. Milito is our best striker right now
Are the rumours saying that miguel veloso, fabregas, and aguero will be joining inter next season true?
Am not sure about veloso or fabregas, but I think aguero is going to Chelsea next season, I think the deal is already made
Moratti has been trying to get Aguero for the last 4 years.... Havnt heard anything about veloso or fabregas
Disconn3ct (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Great match firontina roma now have a great cheans to get the top
Camronesi (Juventus) 4 years ago
Yes good match and roma is now on top, we all want ROMA to win it will be sweet victory for ranieri
Disconn3ct (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Greta match firontina.... Now roma have good chance to fly in the top of clatuco
Thedamgame (AC Milan) 4 years ago
This is nice. The Italian league is becoming more interesting. However, I'm disappointed that the match summary is short unlike the EPL which is more than 10 min.
I wish the admin would find more lengthy Highlight for next matches in the clacio
Bnm15 (Inter Milan) 4 years ago
EPL is capped by bbc. Italian braodcastings seem not to have such lengthy highlights at all...
Matthie (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I agree
Agree, Domenica Sportiva a show in Italy have really nice highlights that are around the 7-10 minute mark, but the show airs late Sunday night once all the weekend games have been played
Rudimaldini (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Lol. Same goal like against bayern by kordrulp
Yunerthesia (AS Roma) 4 years ago
Yeah this is Roma Chance
Gunner88 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Seria a race seems to be really interesting! Hope any team besides inter wins the title - think its time for change!  C'mon roma!
You so right, mate
AhmadSK (Barcelona) 4 years ago
I think Roma will get this title this year and AC will come in a close second!
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 4 years ago
Good to see the kids score. Next year is looking very nice. I'll take it
Great game, great come back. Too bad we didn't hold on to that lead, our defence seems tired. Forza Inter !
KEVIN33 (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Good game
Mrgreek21 (APOEL Nicosia) 4 years ago
What a great game  Kudos to fiorentina
Dxhhh (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Glad keirrinson scored hopes ac wins the title 4 ronnie

Kick4Life - changing lives through football