Forums / Fiorentina
Order: Newest / Oldest
Fiorentina V Genoa, Mar 20
Ellender (Bayern München) 4 years ago
Good game fiorentina. This is the team I wanted to see
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 4 years ago
Looks like we found the answer to alot of problems with these kids.... Prandelli should get all the credit for playing them this much.... He is looking at next year right now.... And in the process is also winning! I love it! Babacar is going to be a huge star.... That was a pro goal.... Very nice touch
Rossonero (AC Milan) 4 years ago
The guy who scored the last goal is 16!
Yashku (Fiorentina) 4 years ago
Fantastic, hopefully now we can build up some real momentum. It would be great for Jovetic to continue this fantastic run, and if some of the younger kids in the group-- Babacar, Ljaeicic, and Keirreson-- can get a goal here or there, it would take a tremendous weight off the likes of Vargas, Gila, and Riccardo. Fantastic result against a strong Genoa team. Andiamo viola, comlimenti cesare
I am lovin this team! These young players are showing me something man! Prandelli is getting ready to sign a new long term contract.... He has to keep these kids!
LionAzzurro (Rimini Calcio) 4 years ago
I wish Mou would take example and give santon, balotelli and Khrin some more meaningful playing time
Thedamgame (AC Milan) 4 years ago
I hope they will be in the EL next season. With the money they earned from champions league this season, they could buy 2 good players.
Another thing, prendiy must stay
Angelo (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Come on fiere lets get back the top!
Hamilton (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Fiorentina played really good today, I was amazed. That was a great win for them
Energy (Barcelona) 4 years ago
I don't believe it. After coming off a thumping 5-3 win they lost 3-0 to fiorentina, it just goes to show that on d day the goals says it all. Sensational opening goal from santana flipped the game on its head in fio's favour for me
BartoZZ10 (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Wow! Impresive win! Genoa suppose to be a tough opponenet but it seems that viola found the way. I like the style of their play- very offensive. Plenty of passes in front of the goal and nice skill also. They deserved to play in the quarters of champions league, but that is football
You don't know how much I wanted to see them take on Man Utd.... Damn...
Larli (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Good turn around by fio good win and what ah start to the young sixteen year old's career great goal by babacar
Darkice19 (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Fiorentina really dealt with genoa an impressive win
Slick1990 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Fiorentina not easy! Wow that was a great win!
Cjnovo15 (Rangers) 4 years ago
Hey I'm from scotland so I don't get to see many volas games but I really like they team.... Since mutu failed another drug test is he banned from vola?
For now he is benched.... They have not decided his fate yet. I really hope he moves on.... He is a great player but his problems really hurt this team this year.... Would rather go without him
Cjnovo15 (Rangers) 4 years ago
Thanks for letting me know and if he plays can you let me know he's my favorite player well was shame his problems off the pitch is ruining his talents

Kick4Life - changing lives through football