Forums / Fiorentina
Order: Newest / Oldest
Fiorentina V Bologna, Jan 17
Youngy (Newcastle United) 4 years ago
Hehe...
Sam (Footytube Staff) 4 years ago
Bologna just being the bogey team that they are.... 3 points never guaranteed, Di Vaio showing he can still cut it in the big time.... And will Mutu ever stop scoring?
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 4 years ago
Di Vaio is stellar.... A quality player. I told you before Sam.... Mutu is doing coke again.... He was whackin the ball all over the place...
Naki77 (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Too bad Fio didn't won.... It should have been an easy win for them.... Don't you think...
We had the posession and plenty of chances.... We got impatient and did not find each other in the box.... Took too many shots that went directly to their keeper....complained too much about stupid penaltys.... The second half looked excellent.... Just could not put it in the net
Ben1000 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Not sure how they lost, bologna are very lucky here
Minadeo (Juventus) 4 years ago
Fiorentina is the hardest team to forecast in Serie A for me. Just when it looks like they are ready to roll, they play a game like this one. Do they have a great defence? Are they an explosive scoring machine with Mutu and Gilardino? It seems to vary game to game. Sometimes yes, sometimes no. I will be cheering for them in Champs League but have no idea whether they will beat Bayern or get run off the pitch
You nailed it my friend! Last year they were very inconsistent.... It looks like that is still the case somewhat right now. It's almost as if they are trying to find their idenity with Mutu back.... Gila was the man earlier. I think they will find it soon.... However is it enough time to put together a string of wins and become the team they should be? Who knows on that one

Kick4Life - changing lives through football