Forums / Fiorentina
Order: Newest / Oldest
Fiorentina V Bayern München, Mar 9
SaintLucas (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Great game, too bad Fiorentina's defence is softer than tissue paper, otherwise they would have won
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 4 years ago
At least we dispatched you guys.... Seem to remember Pool's D was weak.... Payback's a B***h...
Hey, I was cheering for Fiorentina
Sorry.... Havin a bad footy day...
Jeroen (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Great game to watch as a neutral fan: both teams were excellent, both going for the goals. And what a magnificent stunner from Robben. Almost as great as Nasri's goal this evening
BartoZZ10 (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Damn, Damn, Damn. They should have won this one, impressive game anyway. Although I'm not a supporter I really, truly wanted them to go through especially that Bayern wasn't the hard team to beat. Damn, Damn...
Phillfc7 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Jovetic.... Hmm
Thedamgame (AC Milan) 4 years ago
I feel sorry for fiorentina
Thanks for the tears man.... Remember It can hapen to anyone. Good luck to Milan tomorrow.... No Rooney or Owen.... Hope you guys get the 2 pts. After Viola I love Milan the most in Italy.... Take out Man Utd.... Please!
Minadeo (Juventus) 4 years ago
I think Rooney is playing
Just in time to get some stupid free kick for sure...
Funghetto86 (Inter Milan) 4 years ago
I feel bad for fiorentina, especially because bayern are through thanks to a goal difference provided by a blatent last min offside goal
Agreed. I was hoping Fiorentina win by an offside goal, as a kind of karma retribution
Yea.... I thought the same thing too.... Then Robben. That guy is GOOD! Him and Ribery ARE Bayern.... Take then out and it's Bayern who?
Fiorentina has been the team that finds a way to lose all season. Now they have found a way to win and still lose. Very disappointing. Had the lead by two goals (for the tie, not just the game) and gave that up. Then had the chance to go the extra time and managed to give that up. The team seemed to play very hard, so its tough to question their desire. Although it is hard to argue with Robben's goal, I think you really have to question tactics and poor defence. Really seems to me that it was the Viola's tie and they managed to give it away
Yep.... And I might add if you take away the free goal in Germany.... This game would have come down to kicks.... And they probably would have screwd that up too! As I have been saying for like 2 months now.... This is one of those years for Viola.... Each team gets em from time to time. We now have the Serie A competition to stay focused on.... Still have a shot at 4th if others fail. If we come out and play like this against Serie A teams we will do well for the rest of the season.... If we fold right away.... Then it will be apparent that this team never was that good anyway.... It will be interesting to see what team shows up from here on out. Robben and Ribery are soooooo good together.... If Barca gets Ribery.... Look out.

I want to add one other thing.... Viola have been involved in some great games this year.... Can't take that away at least.

Wait.... One more thing.... Lol.... What is the deal with Gila? Where did he go? First half wonder.... He's killing me in Dream Footy too...
Where has Gila's form gone? I thought he would take off scoring goals without Mutu (as he did early in the year) but it seems he is really struggling. There were a couple of times I thought he would score today.
I love Alberto and am a little worried about him. Maybe he belongs elsewhere. I think he will show up for the WC though. He just seems out of the flow ya know?
HaRT3r (Inter Milan) 4 years ago
I feel sorry for Viola too, they deserve to be quarter finalists. F*ck Ovrebo Henning and the linesman!
To win 4 out of 6 champions league games and then not advance is sheer nonsense. Oops 6 out of 8.... Lol
Arsenal4ever14 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
It only matters if you win when it counts, if you won all 6 group stage matches and then lost one or two of the round of 16 matches and don't advance you can't say its nonsense becuase you won 6 out of 8 matches...
I agree somewhat but I think the whole away goal thing is stupid. Who cares about that. Only in soccer does this stuff happen. It is simple.... Whoever scores more goals advances.... Wow what a concept. What is the point? The reason there is a scoreboard is pretty simple. Against Bayern we scored 4 and they scored 4.... So it goes to kicks.... And that is such a big problem how? Seriously...
Slick1990 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
I feel sorry for fiorentina they deserved to go through they played their hearts out!
Dharanup (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Felt very Bitter after the 1st leg....
Feels even more bitter now....

I was hoping for some 'Justice'

Sigh* football....
Yea.... I was waitin for that last second incredible goal we get to talk about for yrs.... This one hurts because they played their asses off man.... And the wind was a major factor. It showed the experience of two guys.... Robben and Ribery (of which I have the utmost respect for).... That was it for the whole match.... Those two and their experience were just to much to overcome
Lfcgos (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Pity for Fiorentina, would have been nice to see them through to the quarters. But give credit where it's due; two great goals by Bayern
[account-removed] 4 years ago
Lol did no one actually notice that one of Fiorentina's goal was offside?

Fiorentina had the chance, don't blame Ovrebo.

If you score 3 goals against Bayern Munich and don't make it through just blame yourself.

By the way great game and a amazing stunner from Arjen Robben once more!
Rudimaldini (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Bayern suck. S. They bought the ref
Cienioxxl (Juventus) 4 years ago
Have you already forgotten abut first game in Munich? Go and thank to refs
Flod789 (SK Rapid Wien) 4 years ago
I have to agree.... It's games like this taht make people hate bayern
HaRT3r (Inter Milan) 4 years ago
Bayern munich fan talking about an offside goal? Roflmao!
Gringo55 4 years ago
@flod789 lol, "make people hate bayern".... So it was bayerns fault that the refs didn't see the offside in the first match or what.... Fiorentina was a great team, we respect that, and I would love to see them in the quarter-finals.... But please stop these stupid comments like on the next page where you say what schweinsteiger means in english.... Oh man how old are you guys?

Add: and a italian fan of AC Berlusconi says that bayern bought the refs.... Funny
Mohsink (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Total respect for Fiorentina. They've done the club as well as Italy proud. Forza Italia! Forza la Viola!
RedDevils4Eva (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Chelsea and Madrid were wrong to sell player like robben !
WTF fiorentina. Wtf....  That being said lol    Robben and Ribery are incredible. I want Ribery for barca
Eaglefox12 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Lol.... Dude! Ribery's coming to manchester and that's not in spain
Dream on.    After that match Ribéry will definitely stay at Munich.    No chance

Kick4Life - changing lives through football