Forums / Fiorentina
Order: Newest / Oldest
Fiorentina V Atalanta Bergamo, Dec 6
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 4 years ago
Viola played excellent.... But Atalanta did too for a while. Gila's goal was pure magic and very creative and Vargas goal was awesome! Atalanta plays very hard. Vargas's goal was a cannon!
Angelo (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Wowowowo vargas' goal was amazing! Lets reach the top fiore
Franboy (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Always gilardino.... He scored in every games  Vargas's goal is great
Disconn3ct (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Fanstistic game you make firontina and the vargas fly in the sky he score a perfect goals most matchs he play
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 4 years ago
5 pts seperate 10 teams in Serie A.... Wow! The most competitive league in Europe.... Or the worst talent.... Can't decide.... Lol...
Muhamedvic (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Every match Gila must score Fantastic Gilagoal, Vargas Awesome really good Veolla !
Yashku (Fiorentina) 4 years ago
Just from the highlights, I was impressed by fiorentina though from what I read, atlanta did very little the entire game. I am impressed by di silvestri, I think he's a really good right back and hopefully can develop his defensive side a little bit more. What a pity about jovetic, I hope that he recovers soon, we need him. Great goal by vargas again, I do not expect him to stay with us for very much longer though- his movement, technique, and style is basically what real madrid are crying out for (as a replacement to the absolutely rubbish marcello)

Kick4Life - changing lives through football