Forums / Fiorentina
Order: Newest / Oldest
Fiorentina V AS Livorno Calcio, Feb 21
Angelo (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Great goal from Vargas!
Ellender (Bayern München) 4 years ago
Juan manuel vargas= goal of the week  
Pvolpert22 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
It seemed like it took a deflection, but even so it was well struck, and they deserved the win
BigShel (Philadelphia Union) 4 years ago
Way to bounce back from their disappointment in the Champions league. Well done
Larli (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Great win for fiorentina helps them up the table
Rudimaldini (AC Milan) 4 years ago
What a shot from vargas
Kavin (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Fior is back on track
Yashku (Fiorentina) 4 years ago
I wish the video's quality was higher, I'm really interested to see how Ljaekik turns out.... Well done to Gila for getting off the mark again, now consistency is the key for both him and the team the rest of the season
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 4 years ago
Consistency has been and continues to be the motto for this whole year so far. This is but one game against an inferior team.... And Viola have thus far not put together a string of good wins.... I remain reluctantly optimistic. Wed game will say a lot.... Milan is looking good and we are at home after a solid win.... If we play solid and win I will say we are back.

Btw.... Ljaekik and a couple of others look real nice.... Viola has a future that is very bright indeed
Minadeo (Juventus) 4 years ago
Very important win for Fiorentina. Before the Vargas blast of a goal, you could see the whole team looking frustrated. Even though he scored the winner, I don't think I have ever seen Gila miss so many good chances. He clearly seems to be pressing.

Huge game tomorrow, need to keep moving forward vs a solid team after a decent game against a pretty bad team. Milan's defence is suspect and I am interested to see if Florentina can create some early chances. Hope that Dida plays - he's been horrible lately
Pitbull (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Difficile senza Mutu alla Fiorentina, ma alla fine è riuscito a vincere 2-1!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football