Forza milan    Great game by r80 and abbiati
Kacperfcb (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Ronaldinho - king of assists this year. Hope he shows his best at Old Trafford
Minadeo (Juventus) 4 years ago
I hope he gets a chance to show his best in South Africa
Aeaglan (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Ronaldinho is a god
Rudimaldini (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Was that huntelaar trying to do the bicycle kick?
Not very well
Slick1990 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Lol yea! No good at it at all!
Disconn3ct (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Mailn make wonderful match and firo is control some parts of the match realy 3 beautful goals and play
Robskab (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Come on milann...
Vben0 4 years ago
Ronaldinho just getting at his best again!  Glad to see huntelaar scoring.... He's fighting for the first team!
KingGiggsy (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Ronaldinho is back.... Hope he doesn't coninue his form to old trafford
[account-removed] 4 years ago
Ronaldinho is back? You been leaving under a rock? He's been back for a while now...
Rudimaldini (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Haha. Well said. Mu scum doesn't know anything about italian football
Not for nothing, but Frey was nutmegged on Pato's goal. That's pretty bad form on the game losing goal
Icarus505 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Good to see Milan with a better keeper!
Mohib (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Well done abbiati
[account-removed] 4 years ago
Abbiati has always been a great keeper.... I don't understand why he has always been benched everywhere he goes =/ leonardo needs to find a way to get rid of didas
Somere (Portmore Utd) 4 years ago
What a late comeback
Milan was lucky to win. Nesta speaks the truth, as always. I hope he comes back to the National team
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 4 years ago
Agree.... Watched the whole match.... The score does not tell the story here. We got jobbed again on the PK.... Score there and Milan is in trouble 1-2 and it was very late too.... In any case this is not Viola's year to make any advancement.... Keep getting jobbed. More interesting was the Chelsea/Inter game.... Chelsea was at full strength and thatb was the best they could do? Not impressed. In fact I would go so far as to say that Inter may have a legit shot at UFEA Champion match against Barca.... They are that good I think. I have watched them all year.... They are lucky when they need to be and good when they need to be. Man Utd would have lost to them today too. Looks like an Italian team may just get a shot at the title this year.... Don't laugh.... Jose knows what he is doing
Finny (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Ronaldinho!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football