Forums / Fiorentina
Order: Newest / Oldest
Fiorentina Chat
Sam (Footytube Staff) 8 months ago

Sam (Footytube Staff) 9 months ago
To dive or not to dive, that is the question.

Anderson? Really? Don't quite understand that one
Sorry about the Rossi loss. Hate it when players resort to rough-house tactics because they have been outclassed talent-wise
Pqsaraiva (Juventus) 7 months ago
I share Sam's sentiments. Football is always better if top class players such as Rossi is healthy, regardless of what team he plays. I wish him a quick recovery
Mt1234 (Bolton Wanderers) 10 months ago
Alonso loaned to Sunderland? Can you afford that with the injuries?

Link: espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1666409/marcos-alonso-j...
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 10 months ago
Really needed this clean sheet.... Nice football today. But then again consider the opponent.... No good times in the sausage town...
Pqsaraiva (Juventus) 10 months ago
Any news on Gomez' return?
Still a few more weeks...
Pqsaraiva (Juventus) 10 months ago
He should make you guys even deadlier when returns and regains his form. He was scoring in a regular basis before his injury. He's too good of a player for me not to wish his return, even if he's playing for a rival team
Class statement my friend...
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 11 months ago
No More Hellas thank you very much....  
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 11 months ago
Milan have serious issues.... Just as I predicted. Fine with me
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 12 months ago
Just not good enough to best the top team yet...
Noir853 (Juventus) 1 year ago
Tale of 2 halves

I'm hoping Rossi would've score 5 on our joke defence instead

A fully deserved win, never die attitude by the Viola. That sum it all up. But all in all a great spectacle for neutral

Now I dare any of em to call Serie A as "boring" again
Jeroen (Barcelona) 1 year ago
You made La Vecchia Signora play like old ladies in that historical second half!

Beautiful stuff!

(btw: Hi Reid! How have you been?)
Juventusfc (Juventus) 1 year ago
That penalty is what changed the game for them plus the home advantage they deserved the win the last half hour but the first 60 minutes was all Juventus so go worry about Osascuna
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 1 year ago
This pattern of draws is okay for now.... Keeps us in the conversation.... This season really is all about Rossi and Mario and our D.... Any one of those goes missing we are dead for European play for the future...
Ut Oh.... Here comes Juve.... If we got Rossi and Mario we win this.... But our D is suspect so maybe not.... I'll take a draw
Noir853 (Juventus) 1 year ago
With our shaky defence currently against the attack force of the Viola, i'd be more than happy to take a point at Artemio Franchi.

But really I would rather got 3pts with an unconvincing win than dominating the match then ended up drawing or losing

See you in less than 2 weeks time
Need a draw at Inter.... That would work out just fine...
VanDerAraf (Inter Milan) 1 year ago
It could've been a draw, I don't think Inter really deserved to win. We saw a pretty balanced match and both teams could win. We did, but this doesn't take anything away from Fiorentina, you guys played an awesome match even without Cuadrado, Gomez and Pizarro. Congrats!
Agree.... I think we win this with Gomez and Cuad on the pitch...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football