Forums / Fiorentina
Order: Newest / Oldest
Fiorentina Chat
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 5 years ago
Oh no.... Down 1-2 to Verona.... Our D is weak and no Frey! We looked good the last 10 mins so maybe we can claw our way back.... We really need Jovetic and Mutu...
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 5 years ago
One thing is for sure.... Pool sucks this year. We beat them without Mutu and Jovetic but need those two against Verona.... Go figure.... Forget this one mates. Back on track next week...
Mastro21 (Inter Milan) 4 years ago
I'm not liking 10th right now boys, get it together...
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 4 years ago
Me either.... 10 teams are seperated by 5 pts! WTF? Something will happen real soon to seperate them.... WE are ok if Gila, Jovetic, and Vargas can play together.... And if Fry is healthy
Welcome Felipe! We can use some middle D.... Excellent. Hope he is ready to go...
Jeesh.... Siena is that bad? Gila poached.... Mutu still hangin around.... Is he staying? .... Frey is a monster! Forza Viola!
Why wuld mutu leave? He's cup tied and fiorentina are in the knockout stage, that would be a pretty dumb move. I'd say move in the summer!
Good question.... Makes no sense but the rumors are still there.... I hope they are just rumors because he could do some damage this year!
The only reason I can see another club buying his is to weaken fiorentina lol
Yashku (Fiorentina) 4 years ago
I think he might want a bigger salary to pay off his debt to chelsea. While I hope that is lifted, of course chelsea are the type of team and institution who, out of their own incompetence and mishandling of the situation, would then take punitive measures to punish someone else for their own stupidity
I refer to the fact that after he was caught for cocaine, they terminated his contract and therefore did not receive a fee for him from juventus, and therefore lost their entire investment of £20 million or whatever it was they agreed to pay. Had they kept him on contract, they probably wouldn't have had to pay him a wage, and could have sold him and made some money back. Wanks
I remember that.... Lol.... What a fiasco. I'll take him for the time being.... What is going on with Jovetic and Vargas?
Viola played a tough Bari.... Pulled it out without Vargas and Jovetic.... Mutu hung in there till he scored.... Bari is a tough team.... Play very good defence. They are legit
Francocu (Fiorentina) 4 years ago
Forza Viola !
Welcome Franco! What do you think about the Verona game coming up?
Ill comment on that, just got at yepes because I hate him and find he's a very annoying defender! Lol
Hi reldscoot! Thx for the welcome! I just came back since then. Verona match was alright.... Thx Mutu for being the great player he is! I'm a bit depressed by this loss loss period.... Defence is terrible and we just sold dainelli.... Why?
Anyways, thx for the welcome! Ttys
Soccergal293 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Frosinone youngster Migjen Basha is wanted by Atalanta and Fiorentina.

Fiorentina have moved ahead in the race for midfielder Basha after Bortolo Mutti's appointment as new coach of Atalanta.

Mutti would prefer to hang onto Tiberio Guarente for the remainder of this season rather than sell and replace him with Basha.
Looks like we are gearing up for a stronger middle.... Always a good sign. We have been weak in the middle for some time. Thanks for the info Soccergal!
Fiorentina have agreed terms with Partizan Belgrade to sign promising midfielder Adem Ljajic
Looks like Felipe, Ljajic, and now Bolatti are in. I love these moves.... We are gearing up for the champions league matches...
That's smart, hopefully they can pull up the upset and win the champions league...
Moves a bit like a young ricky kaka. Maybe man united's loss can be our gain...
Sandra24 (Fiorentina) 4 years ago
Just gotta' say that I love to watch Fiorentina play.... Can't wait until I get to see a match now that Vargas is back.... The last one wasn't on tv here in the states....
Go to atdhe. Net and get free live streams.... If your cable co has Fox Soccer channel.... That works. Mine doesn't so I have to watch the local Fox Sports Spanish channel or atdhe. Net. Try it out.... Also you can go to Sopcast and do the same thing. Good luck. BTW it's fun getting up at 6 to watch games sometimes.... Lol
A poor showing today against Bologna! Too impatient! Lets get it together Viola! Can't keep wasting opportunities like this. Bologna played solid but they were very beatable today.... I suggest all of you spend some time inside the goal.... Maybe sleep with the netting or something...
Sandra24 (Fiorentina) 4 years ago
Thanks reidscott for making me feel welcome!
I checked out the sites you suggested.... But since I am not a morning person I missed seeing fiorentina.... But was happy to see the videos posted here.... It looked like they got close to tying it in the second half but just didn't quite make that 2nd goal.... Luckily I do get fox soccer channel but they really only show inter, ac and juventus regularly.... Maybe one bonus match a week.... Mutu is the reason I started following the viola so am super thrilled that he is back (from all his injuries among other things) and continues to score!
You are most welcome! Glad to have you. Mutu is playing very well.... But he got too impatient today.... Sent alot of balls directly to their keeper
Fiorentina I must tell you! I really hate your win 1 game lose 1 game mentality!
Drives me nuts! We would be sittin in 5th with 33 pts.... Not too bad.... We have lost 7 games right now and have only 3 draws.... Should be the reverse. Pisses me off man. Way better talent than Bologna...
Sam (Footytube Staff) 4 years ago
Ohhh stop complaining! We supposedly had the best talent in the Serie A at the beginning of the season and also have 7 losses! At least you have a coach worth his title!
That's strange.... I suddenly feel much better...
Supposedly is a bold statement, the players on juventus and milan don't even come close to the players on inter if you look at it realistically.... But like milan are proving, sometimes all you need is the effort and you'll play good soccer.... Inter arent really putting the effort right now
Roma24 (AS Roma) 4 years ago
They have won 3 of their last 5 games.
60% win ratio.
If they win 11 more games stick in a few draws they will be at 68+ points. Last season that was their convincing fourth place points tally. Fourth place is on target when they get that many points. Just don't beat roma and spoil our party
Goonerpride (Arsenal) 4 years ago
So, you guys are like the Man City of this league. Not stars wise but performance wise/
Minadeo (Juventus) 4 years ago
Huge game this weekend for you on Sicily
Roma24 (AS Roma) 4 years ago
Win or draw would be fine for as roma  The points gap between 3rd and 10th is only six points.  Too close for comfort
Soccergal293 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Fiorentina management are fed-up with the agent of Adrian Mutu.

Giovanni Becali has consistently fuelled the fire of rumours linking him to Manchester City.

“Becali should shut up, ” snapped general manager Sandro Mencucci on Radio Toscana.

“Certain things need to be discussed in the appropriate venues and not through the media. ”
We HAVE to do well in Sardinia! Asfaltiamoli!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football