Forums / Fiorentina
Order: Newest / Oldest
Fiorentina Chat
Muhamedvic (AC Milan) 5 years ago
It's good nice team 4th rank is good
Mastro21 (Inter Milan) 5 years ago
If fiorentina win and send liverpool out of the champions league, that would make me sooooo happy!
Here is a great question.... What would fiorentina's all time best starting 11 players be?
Here's a fun filled fact about frey.... I just herd he's never been booked in all his years in serie a
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 5 years ago
What a let down.... Gila was great.... We just cannot get any consistency.... Oh well.... Back to struggling to keep in 4th place
Yashku (Fiorentina) 5 years ago
Another utterly inept defensive performance. Well done gila, pity the defence is letting us all down so badly. I wonder if, in part, this is due to Melo's absence. We need to find a good defensive midfielder, I am not sure if Donadel can quite cut it on his own. Extremely disappointing result, and conceding three goals at home.... Not good
Yep.... Says it all. If it wasn't for Frey we would be in real trouble.... He has saved our arse so many times this year I have lost count. The thing is.... We are a good club.... One or two small adjustments are needed. I hope the front office makes some purchases or changes and they just don't accept this as "it is what it is "
Excellent match coming up with Lyon.... See if our defence shows up at all
Frey is sooo sikkk.  Fiorentina for champions league glory!
You are right! He is a Monster...
Muhamedvic (AC Milan) 5 years ago
Congratulation Fiorentina deserve to win
Why does frey not get called up for france?
Bad history with them.... Used to be not so good.... And they think he is too old. I am happy anyway.... Don't want him to loose early.... And France will because of Henry's handball.... Footy God's don't like that stuff.... Lol...
WE are lucky that Milito was off and Eto'o has forgotten how to play footy.... Did you see that Frey save? Still the best.... Inter was just too much in the long run.... They missed chance after chance.... And Gila had the opportunity to get the goal of the year for him and it hit the bar.... Oh well.... We did our best.... I am proud of my Viola.... Missed Mutu and Jovetic.... And it showed.

I will add that Inter can and will be beat.... I think AC will win the Scudetto. Inter has been winnin ugly for so long it's gettin tiring to watch. One thing is for sure.... Barca got the better end of the deal.... Eto'o looks like some other guy.... Lol...
Yashku (Fiorentina) 5 years ago
My friend, I enjoyed the post....

I think Eto'o looks a different player because Barcelona is like a well oiled machine, and will make many very good players look amazing. Their supply lines and work ethic is fantastic, and a testament to the tactical nuances of Guardiola. Under Mourinho, Inter are a team drilled to win playing ugly, as you said. Their supply lines are more limited, there is less variation (especially without Sneijder), and frankly, they are being found out in Europe where the quality and depth of teams is far greater (unfortunately) than in the Serie A.

This also means, I think Ibra is made to look probably a bit better than he really is. He would have been interesting at a team like Real which is yet to find a proper system, which is why I think Ronaldo is so amazing, and finally, the world is seeing it because they chose to ignore him in the Premier League in England.
I agree with all of it.... Barca (as I have said before) employs the best system I have seen. I agree That Ibra is probably livin the high life right now and is looking better than he really is.... And Eto'o would do just as well there too. In any case our beloved Viola has had some great moments this year and still has a shot at a respectable finish.... They are playing with passion and leaving it on the field.... I am proud of them for that. We just do not quite have the overall talent to overcome injuries for 90 mins
Its true that Eto's problem is he doesn't have the same service as he did with barca, but inter is so much better when sneidjer is on the field, they are like 2 different teams with and without him
Very true!
Great goal by the Great Gila!
Wow.... What a team.... I love my Viola!
Wow.... What a champions league campaign fiorentina are having. That's dirtyyyy!
Lets hope they don't draw inter or milan so we can get the italians farther down the tourny
Yeah.... I worry about that too.... However what if Viola are the best Italian team this year in the champions league? I know you love your Inter and they have a much better history.... But Viola just may be the best in champions league this year.... Just sayin'.... Could happen.... Lol....

I can dig it.... Want to see an Italian team further too.... But if they do draw AC or Inter.... Man what a game!
Theres no doubt that fiorentina are the best italisn in the champions league right now, unless milan keeps up their form then its both of them. Inter are still light ways away from being a great champions league team lol but sneidjer helps there cause out a little
BruscoACM (AC Milan) 5 years ago
Congratulations Boys! I just want to say I loved watching you beat the English side yesterday, unbelievable! I may be a Milan fan, but I'm an Italian at heart and just want to say what you guys did is HUGE. Now we (Milan, Inter, Fiorentina)will represent Italy. And if you haven't noticed our league has been getting knocked hard this year and I'm sick of it! One of us must make it to the Final.... This is what Gila had to say
"“To come to Anfield and impose our style of football on Liverpool was not something to be sneezed at. ”"
Nice post.... I agree with you. Viola have a good shot and it would be great to see an Italian team there at the end
I'm sniping your quote and posting in in the champions league forum

Kick4Life - changing lives through football