Forums / Fiorentina
Order: Newest / Oldest
Fiorentina Chat
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 4 years ago
I'll take the point.... But it should have been 3.... S. Frey is at the top of his form right now. He continues to do a phenomal job! Very good game today.... Both teams played well and had chances.... Viola should have taken it with Gila's goal.... Clearly over the goal line. Forza Viola!
4 years ago
Jueventos and fiorentina who do you want to win
Are you kiddin man? I hate Juve...
Shghal (Borussia Dortmund) 4 years ago
Ofcource, Juvi
Newcastle4ever (Newcastle United) 4 years ago
Fiorentina 4 the scudetto  Respect>>>>>>>>>>>>>
My Viola played well! We showed we belong in the top tier.... Both teams had some chances but both played well. The result was exactly as it was played. Juve are not that tough.... They can be beaten.

Now it is time to pick up 3 Champions League points! Forza Viola!
Incuteration (Everton) 4 years ago
Don't ya all think Jovetic is a genius? Gilardino is playing like Pippo Inzaghi this few days too huh
Jovetic is a real star in this league.... We probably will lose him soon.... Lol.... Viola can't afford the top talent.... Gila wants to stay here for now and I am happy about that.... Without Frey we would be in 7th place right now.... Frey is in the top 3 of all European Keepers.... He is having a super year so far!
Yashku (Fiorentina) 4 years ago
It's results like this which leave me shaking when I think of the performance the defence gave tonight-- terrible. I think Fiorentina were lucky to take three points from this game, but all credit to Mutu, Gila, and Santana, who I was very happy to see score after being injured for so long. Gamberini's marking was diabolical for the third goal. Either way lets hope the offence picks up the slack left by the defence
Good post my friend.... The D was horrible but I think they got caught up in all the attacking or something.... Actually our D has been very good this year except for the Roma game (1-3).... We have only given up 5 goals this year in league play (8 games) and that is excellent.... So I am not too worried about our D.

Also we have a thing about playing down to the moment.... It seems that we let up when we feel that we can for some reason.... We are not consistent every single week....

Over all this team is excellent this year and I am proud of them. I only wish that Prandelli was the National Team coach! I do not trust Lippi!
Just blew a good chance for 3 pts.... Crap! Now we have some work to do...
s**t.... I can't believe we have an identical record to Milan now.... That begins to put things into perspective. Still, the team is probably getting used to coming off tough Champions League games and then also playing in the Serie A. Hopefully we can keep things going on all fronts, and maybe the dream Holy Trinity of Mutu, Gila, and Jovetic can be revealed soon...
Like the way you think. Can you believe Milan? Holy S**t! They may be the best comeback in years.... Their set pieces were dead on today.... Was the difference really.

Viola will be fine but do not expect anything better than 4th place I fear.... Still inconsistent play. The good is only 2.... Not good. If the Holy Trinity can score 3 a game.... We may be ok
HOLY Crap! We are falling apart! What happened to Viola? Come on Guys.... Get it together.... And fast!
I think we just need some luck. Read that Prandelli was proud of the performance of the team, I just think that the defence needs to be tightened up. Pity about Gamberini, as well as the other shot that hit the woodwork.

As I've said before, Genoa are a lucky side. They also have quite a bit of money to splash and have gone for a rather large Argentine contingent. I'm thoroughly impressed with our Zanetti and Marcionni. Mutu still needs to get his season going, Gila needs to take a couple more chances, and Jovetic needs to stay on his feet (though in previous matches, his shouts for penalties have been justified).

Completely dominated the second half, but as always, Frey kept us in it until then.

Andiamo Viola
Complete, concise, to the point, and correct. Nothing more to be added.... Except I am still pissed off! LOL...
Radupoli (FC Politehnica Iasi) 4 years ago
Mutu to score with catania
You are right.... Mutu should score against Catania.... If we lose to these guys I am gonna' jump off a brifge!@!#@#$&^%*&)*)(&^*%&^$&$^
Disconn3ct (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Los more 3 points :S
Back to form!
Wow, Marchionni reminds me a little bit of the ginger magician of Manchester United's midfield, Paul Scholes. Terrific finishes, and great goals all round.

Again, diabolical defending on the part of Fiorentina. We need to do something about that, whether it's finding a better defensive midfielder to shield the back-four, or another central defender, it has to be a priority if we delve into the transfer market in January.

If only we'd managed to sign Ever Banéga...
Totally agree.... We are in trouble if we do not strengthen those areas.... Marchionni looked real nice huh? Still cannot get The Holy Trinity workin right...
I hope that we at least can keep a clean sheet against Debreceni, and win the game.... If Liverpool lose, that could be a godsend because I don't think we can beat Lyon, they've had our number for too long.
Andiamo Viola!

A couple of great moves, especially the interplay which led up to Marchionni's goal. I thought Debreceni's first goal was excellent, a wonderful pass and a great finish which Krodlup could do little about, but the second goal was silly to give away.

Great for our goal difference considering that could potentially come into play if Liverpool get their act together. We have to try and beat Lyon no matter what because going to Anfield needing a draw would be a very dangerous thing indeed.

Maybe by then we can tighten up the back line, and I hope Gamberini isn't out for long. Forza Viola!
So true about the second goal.... Stupid and lazy. The points are gonna' be huge. We need to rack up some more.... I love the way Marchionni is playing.... We have more than just Gila now and I like that....

I worry about Lyon.... If we can get a draw I'm good. Pool might not matter if we take care of our own business.
Outstanding win on the road! Had many chances to break this wide open.... And S. Frey again comes up huge! Serie A is settling in to what looks like the top 4. WE have a shot at third...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football