Forums / Fiorentina
Order: Newest / Oldest
Fiorentina Chat
VanDerAraf (Inter Milan) 1 year ago
Congrats to Fiorentina for playing such a beautiful footbal! And more important congrats on you management for nailing so many bets during the transfer market. I was gutted seeing Inter playing that bad but after today I do think Fiorentina is the most entertaining team in the whole Serie A. No other team fields so many creative players at once.... !
Noir853 (Juventus) 1 year ago
Last night was the 'real' fiorentina.... The one whose disappeared a while since the start of 2013
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 1 year ago
Can the Viola get in European play? I think Inter can be passed.... Milan I am not too sure with Super Mario now.... Lazio are not going to lay down, Juve will stay at the top I think unless all of a sudden they forget how to score.... And Naples has the talent but they too get inconsistent.... So this could end up being one of the best finishes in many years...
Ellender (Bayern München) 1 year ago
I just want to see them play in Champs League again. When they played Bayern a few years back I was at a loss for words
Bayern was gifted with some cards that were total BS...
Della`Ara Serie A
Mar 3 9:00 ET Fiorentina v Chievo Verona Stadio Artemio Franchi Serie A
Mar 10 10:00 ET Lazio v Fiorentina Stadio Olimpico Serie A
Mar 17 10:00 ET Fiorentina v Genoa Stadio Artemio Franchi Serie A
Mar 30 10:00 ET Cagliari v Fiorentina Is Arenas Serie A
Apr 7 9:00 ET Fiorentina v AC Milan Stadio Artemio Franchi Serie A
Apr 14 9:00 ET Atalanta v Fiorentina Atleti Azzurri d'Italia Serie A
Apr 21 9:00 ET Fiorentina v Torino Stadio Artemio Franchi Serie A
Apr 28 9:00 ET Sampdoria v Fiorentina Comunale Luigi Ferraris Serie A
May 5 9:00 ET Fiorentina v AS Roma Stadio Artemio Franchi Serie A
May 8 2:45 ET Siena v Fiorentina Artemio Franchi Serie A
May 12 9:00 ET Fiorentina v Palermo Stadio Artemio Franchi Serie A
May 19 2:45 ET US Pescara v Fiorentina Adriatico Serie A
Looking at this schedule above.... We only play Lazio and Milan.... Teams above us right now and def a threat.... No head to head with Juve or Inter or Naples which means no more chances to get direct pts from them.... On the bright side we go south (the hated south) once to a very hard team to beat sometimes.... But we have faired well in the south as of late so maybe it matters not.... This will be tricky.... Not to get to cocky.... These lower teams will be playing hard.... We have a legit shot at 4th place however.... Something we have not had in 4 years...
Sam (Juventus) 1 year ago
An in-form Viola team, with Jovetic, is a very scary proposition. Great performance yesterday
Still not quite there though...
Well we play Milan and Lazio head up soon.... That's our season. Losing to the meat was unacceptable.... But I have to remind myself Florence wasn't built in a day.... If we actually get in European play I think we will see the Viola of old next year.... In retrospect this year has been awesome so far and seeing Montella put together a true european team has been wonderful to watch.... We have to keep Jo Jo though.... I worry about that...
Frustrating match vs The Donkeys.... Should have won 5-1. Jo Jo was eratic.... Midfield was awesome.... Flanks a little weak.... A TON of missed on target shots! I think I lost count.... Dayum. But a good effort to stay in focus and get the 3 points! Okay here we go Viola fans! Lazio coming up! Our game of the year to date!
European ball next year is in our hands.... Just have to beat Milan and Lazio...
Ellender (Bayern München) 1 year ago
It's great to see everyone scoring, not just relying on Jovetic
We did it! Played the most important game in 3 years and won on the road against a top form club! I horrible weather also! I am so proud of the boys! Viviano was HUGE!
A little sloppy in the box today.... But a good win nonetheless! Now we head south where in the past I would worry.... But I think we will be ok.... Even a draw is good right now...
Utterly stupid play by Curd in the box!
Leonardito (Deportivo La Coruña) 1 year ago
Why Matias Fernandez is not being played at Fiorentina? That Guy is a Mestro...
Leonardito (Deportivo La Coruña) 1 year ago
It's so disappointing not to play Fernandez
MarquinhoACM (AC Milan) 1 year ago
Hey, if the guy could perform better he would be playing but apparently that's not the case
Noir853 (Juventus) 1 year ago
Gosh, last post was 1 week ago.... Where are you reidscott?    Anyway tough luck.... If only Serie A have that 4th UCL spot
Mt1234 (Bolton Wanderers) 1 year ago
Rumour has the Viola interested in our Marcos Alonso. Would be a good signing. Quality player!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football