Forums / Fiorentina
Order: Newest / Oldest
Fiorentina Chat
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 5 years ago
Dissapointing match. We have this thing about the road.... It's better than last year but we still need to draw on the road. We could have won this match. On to Rome.... They are feelin a little better but we must crush them now early to send a message
From bad to worse!That hand ball call was total crap. It all went down hill from there. Hat's off to Roma.... And Totti is goin on my Dreamfooty team!
Naifla (Arsenal) 5 years ago
What a loss. Wake up viola!
Fceddie (Barcelona) 5 years ago
I love this team gilardinos my boy
More like it Viola! The Samp keeper was stellar.... It could have been 5-0 easily. Very nice energy and agressive play from my beloved Viola!
Whew.... That was close.... Lol.... I thank God for S. Frey every day!
[account-removed] 5 years ago
Adrian MUTU insists beating Liverpool in Europe will be no big deal
Very arrogant, that druggie hope he won't regret his words when we meet. I have heaps of reapect for fiorentina but hates big mouth players like him
Chill out my friend.... Mutu was right!
Ah! He still going to regret his, mmm words!
May the best team win tonite, and farmost hope we have an awesome match to enjoy!
Safarmutu14 (Fiorentina) 5 years ago
Fiorentina is club the best to the world
We are up 2-0 against Pool! Yes!
Naifla (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Congratulate viola!
Yashku (Fiorentina) 5 years ago
Oh what a game! Oh viola, finally you've done it! You've won a champions league game, and what a game! Fantastic, fantastic, fantastic result!
Carefreechi (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Great Result, I wish you guys the best this season
KWManUtdFan (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Great result from the lads, congrats. Imagine Liverpool not advancing past the group stage...
Tht's a very stupid thought well as if supporting manu was not stupid enuf!
Thank you all for the nice words! What a match.... Frey was awesome as usual and we played our asses off! Forza Viola!
Congrats! Was a very boring game, hope it is a bit more exciting when we meet at anfield, but good effort hope you guys make it to the knock out stages now
It's always boring when your team plays like do do.... Lol...
My team.... We did came with a defensive line up, but it was up to you guys to take the lead we were away remember. But don't worry we won't be boring at anfield

Kick4Life - changing lives through football