Forums / Fiorentina
Order: Newest / Oldest
Chievo Verona V Fiorentina, Dec 13
Mohsink (AC Milan) 5 years ago
This just goes to show the depth of Serie A. It can also be our downfall since all the good players are spread over as many teams (therefore not concentrated into the 'top 4' like other leagues) as possible but it makes the league itself very exciting
Kavin (AC Milan) 5 years ago
Good point
Jakub101 (Real Madrid) 5 years ago
I agree, if only teams like Man City weren't able to buy out players and make it fair for the rest of the league I suppose the EPL would be more exciting to watch. Guess I have to convert to Italian league for excitement Either way Fiorentina dissapointed me, very weak but Verona played really well. The first goal that Verona scored was the goalies mistake, plainly he fumbled the shot and rebound was a gift
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 5 years ago
Go to my thread about Serie A.... The most competitive League.... It's true! Right now 10 teams are seperated by 5 pts! The most in the world.... Bundesliga has 7...
Hulanji14 (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Great come back by Chievo Verona. This week was desaster for top teams
Haules (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Mutu is a key player at Fiorentina, hope he comes back quick, to help Fiorentina in Champions League
We really missed him and Jovetic in this game.... It hurt our ability to get more goal shots...
Yashku (Fiorentina) 5 years ago
Too painful a result to watch the highlights...
I know what you mean. Gotta' watch the Milan game man. Can you get atdhe. Net? Free net matches.... Live. I cannot get Fox, etc here. Cable co doesn't carry footy.... Pisses me off. Have to get them on Mexican Channel (which is cool) but they only show a few live matches.... Mostly reruns.... Atdhe. Net isn't great.... But better than nothing. What do you think about Viola so far this year?
Disconn3ct (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Very bad match firoentina and the defence not orginazed or active to stop the chievo attack
Boostar (Juventus) 5 years ago
I agree with the commentator. Montolivo's goal was perfetto!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football