Forums / Finland
Order: Newest / Oldest
Sweden V Finland, Jun 7
TOESIS (Inter Milan) 3 years ago
Funny that the tackle on Lustig (around 5:00 on daily motion video) warrants the same punishment as robin Van Persie kicking the ball in the net, or taking your shirt off in celebration. Ridiculous
Oakie (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Indeed. VERY VERY stupid rule from Fifa. No idea why it's still being enforced. I mean I understand trying to prevent political/religious messages, but if you have no such message and you just take off your shirt to celebrate there should be no yellow card. It's just plain stupid.

No wonder players don't really give a rat's ass about it and continue to celebrate in the same way.... Hopefully one day FIFA will come to its senses (I doubt it will be soon though)
Georgio (Bayern München) 3 years ago
NO faking WAY! Did not expect that scoreline when my pc was slooooowly loading the page
Prejsu (KKS Lech Poznan) 3 years ago
Wow, the Finnish GK is really, I mean really awful. No confidence at all, rubbish clearances, no wonder they've lost so high.... Of course, the defence is at fault as much as he is
Spatenstecher (Bayer Leverkusen) 3 years ago
The commentator said it was his first match for Finland so I guess he was very nervous
Oakie (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Yeah you can tell. Very nervous. But yeah, very poor overall from Finland.

This is what happens when one team catches a really bad day and the other a really good day, as they are really otherwise equally matched teams
Airic (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Haha tov. Must have felt terrible getting sub out in the 25th min and seeing ibra get a hatrick
J0kkm0kk (Arsenal) 3 years ago
He got injured, and coach Hamren thought he might as well bring Ibra on
Alex08 (Juventus) 3 years ago
Sweden need Ibra
Markodon (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 3 years ago
The Swedes are looking good, but that was a terrible performance by Finland
Pragathish (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Ibra e tutto lo stadio vibra!
RajaSuper (PSV) 3 years ago
Wooh Ibra back in the game.... Good thing for Sweden. Very bad Finland. Qualification against holland will be interesting, but they will have to bring their A game to make a chance
AdnanBosnia (Manchester United) 3 years ago
So many balkan people play for sweden nowadays.... Good score for them.... Ibrahimovic is sick
Kraken07 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Yeah so many, bajrami is the only one!    The rest of the players are born in sweden, which makes them swedish
Harobi (Inter Milan) 3 years ago
Go zlatan
Aggressivetempo (Manchester United) 3 years ago
With respect to Sweden's 'superstars' Am I the only one who thinks Finland could have maintained this game with a bit of a discipline, organisational skills and bit of aggresiveness in terms of breaking plays up quickly and pass out wide, they do have good wingers with speed who can formulate attack with ease (especially LW), the midfield bedrock should be improved and I believe success will follow
Mjay83 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Ibracdabra

Kick4Life - changing lives through football