Forums / Finland
Order: Newest / Oldest
Finland V Netherlands, Sep 6
Frenkie (Ajax) 2 years ago
If I could rate only Sneijder it would be Awsome -awsome and hmm awsome. Just watching him the whole game is a joy. His consistency, his passing, his workrate. Sneijder = Football
Benzema99 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Sneijder is one underrated player...
LilNando (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Lol sneijders considered to be amongst the top 3 midfielders in the world.... I think you're the only one underrating him
Chargui (Arsenal) 2 years ago
He still didn't get this 2010 Ballon d'Or, which he deserved more than Xavi or Messi imo
Toddtalk (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Sneijder was ripping them apart all game
Almaster95 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Why the hell does ferguson keep saying that sneijder isn't "ideal" for Manchester united.... . Faaaaaar out we betta get him this january...
Jonymac (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Uhh he's pretty old, 27 and he is demanding too much money. But he would be a great addition to the team. He just isn't necessary
Photin18 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
He's just saying that 'cause he wasn't able to get him. Fergie would have loved to have sneijder, but at the rate man utd is playing, he may not be necessary for now
RedNev10 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
27 is pretty old?    
DeathTheKIDD (AC Milan) 2 years ago
27 in football world is like 50 in real life.... A couple of years then you retire.... But fergie is silly for not getting him.... Sneijder is fantastic
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
If players play well and want to stay healthy I think 35-40 is reasonable age to retire, so 27 he got atleast 5-10 seasons, but that's only if he wants to, he could say he has enough money already
GHONNEY (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Typically ferguson.... No players is bigger than a club.... Plus united are doing well for now in the league.... No urgency to get sneijder. But for me in order to win champions league we need experienced player like sneijder.... Youngsters always collapse in big games with bigger club.... Just my sense.... Lol.... Hahahaha
Ajaxgooner (Ajax) 2 years ago
Scheijder would make 99% of teams better....
Great goal by Strooman, outside of the left foot volley.... Not a bad 1st goal for NL

Spain, Germany and The Netherlands must be the favourites for the euro title....
DeathTheKIDD (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Fergie is crazy for sayin sneijder is not ideal for united.... This guy can play in any team.... His passing and scoring abilities are incredible.... Holland will go through to the final unless stuck with spain or germany which would be too crazy and difficult to predict the winner
The1boss (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Wesley sneijder available for 35 million, chelsea think its too expensive they rather spend 80 million on strikers! Damn idiots this guy is the solution to all of our problems
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Good easy win for Netherlands there first goal was awesome great touch, I mean Finland only let in 2 goals so that's good, good stuff though
Thomasfk (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Such an awesome language
Fiasnahk (Barcelona) 2 years ago
@ deaththekid- Zidanne played till he was 34, Giggs is still playing and still quick at 37, gatusso is 33, figo played till 36. Don't be silly, if you're a quality player then you can play till 35 at least
Jmakowiak (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Stootman and van Persie look identical
The1boss (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Lol I actually thought van persie scored that first goal till I found out the next day!
UgoDroPiero (Juventus) 2 years ago
Lovely left footed meet...
Pronkers (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Sneijder just demolished Finland! If only we had an actual clinical finishing striker. We miss Ruud!
RajaSuper (PSV) 2 years ago
Was not the best game by holland, but what a difficult finish by Strootman. Nicely done. Finland just played to defensive, but can you blame them facing 1 of the best teams in the world

Kick4Life - changing lives through football