Yeah, keep it up
Gabrizhi (Manchester United) 1 year ago
The new one makelele...
Superfanof (Manchester United) 1 year ago
He job diaby
Thecount9010 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Alo alo alo alo no no no give me studio lmao  
Marmitton (Monaco) 1 year ago
Mavuba is the midfielder we needed. He intercepts so many balls, He need that dude as a captain, and not Lloris. You can't put a goalkeeper as a captain!
MementoMori (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Why not? Casillas is captain for both spain and rm
Dannymorales21 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Sigh nubby footballers. Keepers are usually captains for international teams because 70% are more tenured then the rest of the team (like casillas idk 200 games? Something crazy like that). Keepers also have entire vision of the field. This allows them to position there teammates when needed and also adjust tactics and defensive stradegies when needed (yes if you didn't knw defence is much more important then offense). Forwards arent usually captains because of there hotheaded-ness and killer instinct to score, making them volatile. Not only that but they don't have much contact with the rest of the team. Mids conduct the play but often are subbed because of stamina. Full backs don't even have to explain, centers however are the closest to a keepers position making them a great second choice. BUT! The position of a keeper requires much much much more fearlessness then all other positions. Don't believe me go play keeper while taking 80mph shots from messi, VP, Ronaldo, villa etc etc etc. That's why keepers are great captains and usually a better choice. Unless your keeper blows (nudge Portugal, sorry Rui couldn't catch a beach ball)
Metsuri (Everton) 1 year ago
I was watching the match at stadium, yes we lost, but I wouldn't be too satisfied if I was French, mere one goal, approximately 2 good chances on the match.... Looked inefficient like in European champs.
And FIN should've had a penalty clearly before France's goal
Reyhan37 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Was there another foul in France's goal box that wasn't in the highlights? Because the one shown is not a penalty. Not sure how the ref saw it but it was spot on
Et1et2et3 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Metsuri, 2 chances, one goal that's what one may call efficiency on the contrary. If Finland won with that ratio, you'd be more than happy. Anyways tough group for everyone
Jonastar9 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
France should have wone with more then 1 goal just saying
Nataleforpres (Everton) 1 year ago
I don't agree, I thought they were lucky to pull off the win, finland had the better chances especially at the end
ChadForArsenal (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Yea, a lot of people that watch the footy tube highlight videos don't see the actual game. Basically, the chances revolved around one man - Benzema for france. This is going to be a big problem for the blues down the road. Finland played great, and I would say a bit unlucky at times. All in all, good game fought hard by both sides
CenturyJunir0 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Diaby is a beast!
Reyhan37 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
So happy to see Diaby playing well
Thefrenchy (Olympique Marseille) 1 year ago
A normal and logic victory for france but nothing really extraordinary or optimistic for the following matches. They controlled, now they must impose their style.

It's the beginning of deschamps era so players must be a bit shy, don't want to miss their joker with the new manager.
Deschamps style? He will build on Laurent Blanc team generation, but for sure, he's ery italian influenced and will give more importance to strategy, defence and efficiency. But it doesn't really mean it will be necessarly ugly to watch.

Wait and see
Vishal024 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Not bad from both sides, great turn up from the Finnish locals. Excellent stuff from our man Diaby for that goal, well played Les Bleus. A positive start into the world cup campaign
Dany10 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Karim is SO critical for France, in my opinion more than Ribery
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
If Diaby keeps this up he's gonna' end up at Barca or Man City next season lol
Nupoor11 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Great piece of one touch football by riberry and benzema,  Abou diaby just needs to stay fit and he'd be the next song !
TotheArsenal (Arsenal) 1 year ago
France has such great players but they should be able to beat Finland by more than 1-0. Except evra. He sucks. Perfect goal for diaby

Kick4Life - changing lives through football