Forums / Finland
Order: Newest / Oldest
Belgium V Finland, Feb 9
Catenaccio (Chelsea) 3 years ago
What a match! These are two of my favourite sides!
Lenko (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Finnish national team has been astray for a while. Veterans like Jari Litmanen and Sami Hyypiä are soon getting too old to compete in top levels and no new talents have been introduced.

Several new names were seen in the game against Belgium. The most celebrated finnish players like Litmanen, Hyypiä and Jääskeläinen were not in the team. Based on the knowledge that Finland peresented many newcomers against a strong national team like Belgium and tied, the performance was awesome.

The Finnish national team might actually have a future.

Belgium certainly wasn't bad and even though it was a friendly match, with the material they had, they should've won with half pace.

Finland=Awesome. Belgium=Average
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Lukaku is ever improving, wanted to see more of hazard...
Ruben (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Finland was lucky...
Lenko (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Finnish football is entirely based on luck. Sometimes they're lucky, sometimes not. Usually not.

And you're right, Belgium was stronger. The score could've been 5-0, but I wouldn't call the finns lucky. They scored two goals and were only awarded one, because the referee was picking his swiss nose when the ball crossed the goalline
Booba (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
Love European games
JonasCroonen (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Kompany was a beast and I was in the stadium! RODE duivels!
Lamppumon2k (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Not bad
Rojiblanco10 (Feyenoord) 3 years ago
Belgium has a great squad with young talents, like Chadli (FC Twente) and Mertens (FC Utrecht) and more, but the final result isn't good against Finland. (

Kick4Life - changing lives through football