Forums / Feyenoord
Order: Newest / Oldest
Feyenoord Chat
Bluee (Feyenoord) 4 years ago
Dramatic season, not going to do a lot better next season with the current financial situation
SSZX09 (Feyenoord) 4 years ago
Call me crazy, but I still think we can have a decent (top 5) season with the players we have right now. I feel Mario will get the most out of our young players, and we have plenty of talents still.
The older players.... Well, I'm just hoping they'll at least try to redeem themselves a bit. Expect lots of injuries again on /i that /i side of the squad
SaneSanity (Feyenoord) 4 years ago
Plus the fact we now have De Guzman back in action. And hopefully Vlaar aswell. I do hope that Makaay will get his groove on, or else he will be replaced with Cisse (who I think is gonna' be a nice addition to the squad)
Jayvanhelden (Ajax) 3 years ago
You re fan of feyenoord, feyenoord fans don't have the rights to put a liverpool photo at his profile, kut feyenoord
Rafael21 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Cisse will be a gud player
KWManUtdFan (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Feyenoord keeping up with the top 4. Shouldn't have much trouble with Sparta
Alvyn (Ajax) 4 years ago
This comment has been removed.
Daniel4ing (Feyenoord) 3 years ago
Je club had gewoon beter zijn best moeten doen en niet zo van uit moeten gaan that Feyenoord jullie vuile was wel weer even zou opknappen
Huilies
ManUsuck (Barcelona) 3 years ago
FFFFFFFFFEYENOORD RRRRRRRRROTTERDAM
Jayvanhelden (Ajax) 3 years ago
This comment has been removed.
Over een paar jaar zitten jullie in het zelfde schuitje, er is al aangegeven that het niet goed gaat met je club maar dan toch nog gewoon een hele zooi dure spelers blijven kopen.

Dus bij deze, de hatelijke groeten terug.

Onze toekomst ziet er al what beter uit met alle jeugd die bij ons nu al de ervaring op doet en waar die van jullie nog niet eens op de bank zitten door spelers als ooijer en mido
Sirmeeks (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Does anyone know Mohammed Takiyudin. He claims to have been on the feyenoord permier squad at one point in his life. If anyone has any information please email me directly at sirmeeksalot@gmail.com
Thanks for any information at all, it will clear up alot of confusion
No
Miyaichigo (Feyenoord) 3 years ago
Such a shame, I can't find recent games in which Ryo played.
He may be the real gem for the next generation !
His drible is insanely fast. But his passes are still joke
Kycer007 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
This guy Miyaichi is pretty ill with his play being only 18; it seems like the Japanese youth system is pretty strong as it's turning out such composed, technically gifted and influential players such as Honda, Kagami and now Ryo. Go Nippon!
Epik151 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Miyaichi is sick. Hopefully no injuries in his future
SaHac (Hamburger SV) 2 years ago
Great turnaround. Well earned win against psv!
Redsince63 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Think it was a big mistake getting rid of Mario, the end of last season things started improving, now its start again from scratch, 3 players sold, new manager and a buch of ego's called players !
Anyway the best of luck for the coming season !
Must admit up till now (27/8) i've been pleasantly surprised !Top 6 finish if this carrys on !
Northstream (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Feyenoord on top after the first two rounds. I spent some time in Rotterdam in the 90's so despite the rivalry with Tottenham watched a few matches at De Kuip. Most memorable the 1995 cup final when Feyenoord beat Volendam and won the cup for the fourth time in five years...
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Damn.... ! Cabral is classss
That 2nd goal what he scored was great, but now Fer has gone its up to Cabral and Fernandez to step up, Feyenoords going to need both of them to perform if there going to carry on like theyve started the season, was really surprised to see Bakkal join, that should be a top sighning and Guidetti must be a decent player otherwise he wouldn't be on Man Citys books

Kick4Life - changing lives through football