Forums / Feature Suggestions
Order: Newest / Oldest
Using Fan Valuation In Dreamfooty
FootyRulz (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I was disappointed when they removed extra money from FV but this is just as good
Mauijim (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Sounds good to me. Nice idea @BarcaShoe
Jeroen (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Haha, it's TheBarcaShow, but BarcaShoe sounds great too.

Oh, and I love this idea as well. Since FV now serves merely as a prestige meter, I think it would be awesome to have it mean something again. Might instigate people to make decent posts, have proper discussions and contribute to something constructive again
TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 2 years ago
To my understanding van valuation was once used as a way to make money to buy players for DF.

I realize it was removed to add balance to dreamfooty but I was just thinking about a new way to implement fan valuation with dream footy which wouldn't hard the game in any way.

My suggestion is to implement a system where the more fan valuation you have the more transfers you can make in a transfer window.

In the regular transfer windows, 25 million would equal 1 extra transfer with a limit of 5. (Just so Tony doesn't get to change his team completely every transfer window)

I'll use myself as an example: I currently have a little over 90 million in FV so I would get 3 extra transfers.

For emergency transfer window 25 million would still equal 1 transfer but extra transfers are limited to 2.

So any Pro+ members with over 50 million will get 4 transfers in any emergency transfer window
Ant (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Fantastic idea, and I will tell Matt about this. Getting extra transfers is an advantage, but its certainly not like getting Messi or Ronaldo for free. Thanks for this
Yeah it is an advantage but it isn't one which will give a decisive one or anything and it is not like it is a selective one either
Ant (Liverpool) 2 years ago
That's what I like about it. If you give someone an extra 50 million, they'll just buy a superstar or two. If you give them the original budget but an extra transfer, they'll still have to use all their skills.

Anyway, Matts been told and Tony is keen too
SIMPLYGODS 2 years ago
I like it great idea TBS something that's good but not cheap at the same time haha otherwise i'd have to start posting nude pictures of myself to get more fan valuation :S haha jk
Bplittle (Liverpool) 2 years ago
It would have to be like an average fan valuation over a period of time or something like that. Otherwise people will just post like mad to load up on fan valuation just before whenever the point is that you decide to see how many transfers they are given.

Love the idea though!
Fan valuation cannot be gained by just posting like crazy. There is a certain way for it to rise quickly but if people were to troll then they risk getting their accounts removed

Kick4Life - changing lives through football