Forums / Feature Suggestions
Order: Newest / Oldest
Ugliest Player In The Premier League Award....
Gomlee (Manchester United) 2 years ago
What about jose bosingwa? Looks like he has some sort of animal growing out of his forehead
TheeImmuminati (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I think we need to award players who fought through childhood teasing, lack of girlfriends, & lies from their respective mothers to become professional football players in the premier league.... The competition this year is stiff as ever. We are receiving players from oversees who bring their own taste of uglyness.... But without further ado I open this debate. Here are my suggestions:
-Rookie of the year:.... Gervinho.... Runner up: Suarez
As for ugly player of the year award this is more difficult: gotta' be Jolean Lescott in my book.... That guy would make me look good even if I hadnt shaved or worked out in over a decade....
Lemme know what you all think, I would like to pick an official winner by the end of the season.
JestaYNWA (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Ribery sets the benchmark for PL players to try and follow but....

.... At Liverpool we've got Charlie Adam who looks like a farmer. Luis Suarez who resembles some sort of donkey creature. Jonjo Shelvey is surely an alien and Jay Spearing looks like a giant baby.
(However, they are all prettier than Ribery.)
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Not sure if this topic is well thought out. The "don't we have anything better to discuss" notwithstanding, the scars on Ribery, Lescott.... The twitches of Redknapp.... They've all come from a result of near fatal accidents. Lets not stoop to that to have a giggle, eh lads?
TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 2 years ago
I agree with Magneto.... Also don't forget that every single player that you are making fun of has:
1. A better looking wife/girlfriend than you could dream of.
2. More money that you'll ever make in your lifetime
3. Could always resort to cosmetic surgery.... The people who make fun of them on the other hand....
4. Have lived through 20+ years of being made fun of for their looks and have more character than you guys could ever dream of

Kick4Life - changing lives through football