Forums / Feature Suggestions
Order: Newest / Oldest
Team Games
Hhhuhnhj (Arsenal) 5 years ago
What if there was a spot on your profile where you could have your dreamfooty team play one of your friends teams in a pretend match? The outcome could be affected by how the forms of your players on your team are currently and it wouldn't affect the fantasy league at all. Just competition between friends.

Sorry if this is bad this is my first suggestion I made on footytube
Ant (Liverpool) 5 years ago
That's a really good idea, I think. I know the footytube God Lord Matt had planned to make custom leagues, whereby you and your friends could have a miniature league as well as taking part in the main league. I think this is similar to what you suggested.

Link: www.footytube.com/DFLeaderboard.php?ltyp=myFriends...

You could take note of your points, and your friends points, then check back in a week to see who has more?

The plan was so that you and whoever else you invite could make small custom leagues of any size. Alas, Matt got too drunk/tired/injured/pregnant to do anything about it. Certainly one to consider for next seasons dreamfooty though. Thanks for the suggestion
Lee (Kidderminster Harriers) 5 years ago
Lol ant. Actually, best way to organise a 'special' league is to add to your top friends and compete there. Ultimately we will enable people to make their own private leagues and we're also adding weekly/monthly leagues soon
Mauijim (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Great idea Mark.  Take it easy on Matt, though Ant. Everyone has their priorities. Lol
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Nice. Love the idea
ManUK (Manchester United) 5 years ago
LOL "Lord" Matt just has some fatherly duties to attend to.... It's tough being a god

Kick4Life - changing lives through football