Forums / Feature Suggestions
Order: Newest / Oldest
Suggestion Regarding Team Chat
3 years ago
Maybe we should just scrap the football chat altogether and turn this into a knitting forum
TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
Knittytube?
Ant (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Woollytube?
Reading this over again. I think ALL members should get the privilege to post anywhere until it is taken away from them for abusing the rules
Saumilsachdeva (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Make it something like this ::: in the team forums there are two types of forums.... One where only fans of that team can comment.... And another where everyone can comment and abuse.... !
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 3 years ago
No way, that's way to restrictive! But I like what ant suggested, maybe add in comments, because a guy could be a member for 3 months, but he still could be a troll, so what about the amount of comments, but then again, people will make comments like this:

"Chel$ki are s**t"

Lol dunno
SaintLucas (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Or at least make it so they can't post in chats for teams they have listed as their rivals
SaintLucas (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Make it so only fans of a certain team can post on that particular team's chat. It would cut down on all the moronic comments from rival team fans, and it also makes sense. Why is a Manchester United fan posting on Liverpool chat, or why is a Chelsea fan posting on Arsenal's chat in the first place? They can all post/argue in the Premier League chat if needed, instead of trolling eachother's team chats
We've considered this before quite strongly. Still undecided, but thank you for the good suggestion
I think that the chats benefit more from other teams inputs.

I think the best solution is to limit where people can go to comment by using the fan valuation system or perhaps the staff can judge who is contributing positively and negatively and limit the amount of posts that they can do outside of their own chat
More good points. The suggestion I put forward was that people can write on oponents team chat if they satisfy two or more of the below

1. They are a member 3+ months
2. They have more positive than negative character votes
3. They have a good (+30mill) fan valuation
4. They are chosen by staff
Minadeo (Juventus) 3 years ago
And they wash behind their ears and don't disrespect their mums
Rogue4341 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
@ant. A good suggestion. I think that it should be based on the character votes and positive feedback only. If a new member (like me) wants to contribute some positive feedback then they should have the opportunity to do so even if it is on another teams chat. Saummilsachdeva had a great idea. That way you don't alienate new members, and everyone can post on a teams forum

Kick4Life - changing lives through football