Forums / Feature Suggestions
Order: Newest / Oldest
Stats
[account-removed] 4 years ago
Hi, I have a small suggestion about how to make footytube fantasy more interesting.

#1.

I think it would be more engrossing if I were able to SEE how my point totals have grown with a graph.

This line graph could show point growth for each individual player and for the team as a whole on a week by week basis.

I don't know what anyone else thinks of this idea, but I'm a very visual person and I like to think about statistics. Knowing that new information on how each of my players has aggregated points is available every week seems like a compelling reason to visit and revisit fantasy.

Right now, I find myself setting and forgetting the teams because I don't have any players on the bench.

I also have to remember the point totals for each week if I want to know how he performed in fantasy on a per game basis.

#2.

Also, I like the idea of friends' footytube leagues, but what about custom "join only" leagues with rules that you can choose?

It would increase competition and make the leagues more structured if there were an option to say, set a transfer cap of $150, a draft, or even something interesting like you can only field a team with players of one position (forward, defence midfield).

Tell me what you think of my ideas!

Thanks, x3r0
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 4 years ago
The first one is actually really great. Nice one. The second ; I believe is already suggested
ManUK (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Yea the second one has already been suggested multiple times. #1 is good though
[account-removed] 4 years ago
Thanks guys! I appreciate the feedback.

Yea.... I figured the second one woulda been mentioned already. Fantasy can definitely get better
Matt (Footytube Staff) 4 years ago
Nice suggestions I will put them in the pile for potential development for next seasons game

Kick4Life - changing lives through football