Forums / Feature Suggestions
Order: Newest / Oldest
Spanish Language Site/forum
3 years ago
Can we get Spanish added to the languages on the site? I notice that most of them don't work anyway, but it would be an indication that its on its way.

In the meantime, can we get a forum where users can speak in spanish. Its the 2nd most widely spoken language on our planet, behind mandarin, yet it is strangely ignored on this site
3 years ago
Pues no!
Lee (Kidderminster Harriers) 3 years ago
We're looking into localised versions of the new site which we're busily beavering away at behind the scenes, so stay tuned.

It's actually very tricky though to consider making different forums for each language simply because it would be impossible to moderate without getting some dedicated mods in for each localised version
3 years ago
Yes, I can appreciate that Lee. I'm not sure what criteria you use when selecting potential moderators but I see several regular forum members whose native language isn't English (although you wouldn't necessarily be able to tell due to their high level of written english)
Lee (Kidderminster Harriers) 3 years ago
Yeah, not saying they don't exist, just that it's very tricky finding the right mix of people. Nearly all of our current mods the admins knew for 6 months or more before they became staff and although there are lots of them, we still have a hard time keeping the site in check.

I look forward to the day we have buzzing forums covering every language / team / league out there but it will come with the new profile system that we're working on as opposed to traditional forums / moderation (Think something like facebook groups targeted towards teams/leagues and owned/moderated by the creator/s of those groups rather than owned and moderated by footytube staffers)

Kick4Life - changing lives through football