Forums / Feature Suggestions
Order: Newest / Oldest
Propositions/Dreamfooty
Fromtheisland (Toronto) 5 years ago
Just an idea of mine. Not sure if any1 has came up with a similar idea or not but I think it would be exciting and rewarding if we could make wagers with our dreamfooty money. For example I could message some1 and propose that I believe F. Torres will finish top in the league with however many goals. Then the person who I wagered against could pick Drogba or any other player he thinks will score the most goals in the Premiership. Or even an over under type of deal where I could propose that F. Torres will score over 22 goals this year in the Premiership. Or even bet on games, predicting the winner and by how many goals. Also I think Chelsea is going to finish the year with the most points, followed by Man you. So if sum1 was willing to accept that challenge it would make things more interesting. Also bragging rights would nice and an incentive to be more impartial, despite who your favourite team is. Plus adding money to buy extra and better players for the fantasy league. The options and alternative are endless and I would love some feedback or added suggestions. The only downside I could envision is people creating second accounts and placing wagers with themselves. Grrr lol. It would also be nice to see how confident people are in their team actually
Franboy (Barcelona) 5 years ago
The idea of betting is good, but too complicated for the top scorer. It will take too long to get the result. It would be nice to bet on the 3 championships dreamfooty (as in betting office)
For example: manchester - liverpool 1 2 X
There would rank best prognosticators. This could makes money for transfer or points bonus!
After each matchday an update
Andy (Rangers) 5 years ago
Nice idea, could prove complicated with statistics but will certainly be mulled over by staff
ECEssien (Chelsea) 5 years ago
I was thinking it would be a good idea to maybe expand the dreamfooty for the Champions League also. Like as a separate thing perhaps, but it would be cool to have one for the season and one for some competition like champions league
Bloodbrothers (Barcelona) 5 years ago
I think it would be a good idea to add more formation to dreamfooty like 3-4-3 and more and expands dreamfooty to the WC, Euro, Copa America and WC qualification too add player points
Monrovia (Manchester United) 5 years ago
You're right
MasihThe1 (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Hey that is exactly what I was thinking since I have created my profile, betting can make it as interesting as you can ever think.... It really is a brilliant idea...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football