Forums / Feature Suggestions
Order: Newest / Oldest
Notifications
Senthil (Chelsea) 4 years ago
We want notifications like in facebook to whether the second person replied to me or not. It is use ful know about friends activities
Pragathish (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Already on 'the list'
ECEssien (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Lets get it from the list to the site!
Lee (Kidderminster Harriers) 4 years ago
There are notifications, bottom right in your meebo bar, that let you know (when you're logged in) of recent comment replies.

If a user posts on your wall, you will also get an email notification.

I realise this is hardly ideal, and we are beavering away on v3 of the Profiles, which will see all kinds of new stuff added, including friend feeds, subscriptions, etc.

However, 'the list' is huge, and there are only a handful of us programming this, so it takes time to get things right. If you want to see things move faster, the very best thing you can do is upgrade to a PRO account, which helps us invest in more servers, and more staff.

We're currently working on an SMS mobile phone payment option to make this easier for those that don't have paypal or credit/debit cards. No pressure though, we'll add all of these features in time either way
Senthil (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Thanks for reply lee. Sms payment for pro+ is fantastic idea, because I am not having paypal account. I know it will help many members, but do it soon, best wishes for footytube! Happy new year!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football