Forums / Feature Suggestions
Order: Newest / Oldest
Non-staffs
Senthil (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Hi mates, I thought a idea about this non-staffs, after I finishing my exam and I was slept under the desk, this idea flow through my mind when I saw non-teaching staffs in my school.

I don't know what things necessary for footytube to make it easy to use like other social networks, by having non-staffs it can be done easily, separate jobs should be given for them, which should small jobs, if you bring this idea in this site, you should take above 15 or 16 because I am 16 ! Please post your comment mate soon.... .... .... .... I am waiting!Did you like this idea?
By this any incomplete work can be done by using these guys.  
Yogan (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Yes apparently Lee is already thinking about this idea but who says he's nominating you?
Just for fun mate! I think you are angry with that I was indirectly saying to add me, sorry for that, if you want just add it up!
Tony (footytube staff) 5 years ago
All ideas are welcome boys, but lets not get bitchy about it, we, re all friends at footytube
Sorry Senth and Tony Lol its a good idea though. But he's told me he's onto something like this but I'm not allowed to rebeal  
That's okkk mate!
Lee (Kidderminster Harriers) 5 years ago
I was actually thinking about this the other day. We're coming up with a thing called a Scout, which will be users who help the mods out with keeping things in order.

At some point I also want to add a trust level, to users, that would allow them to do other things around the site, such as adding videos to a channel, or helping out by adding Wikis for players / team logos etc. Needs some thought, but yeah, it's on the huge list of things we need to do
Yeah I can understand that footytube is doing huge list, we cannot expect it soon, its not easy tooo, I like the adding channels to fan list, can you do for teams channels. Like chelsea tv
That's what I didn't want to reveal without permission Senthil, I heard about it through meebo, chatting with Lee about the scout idea. I personally think it is a great idea because of the age restrictions for nice users who could and want and should be a mod
Charliehenry (Arsenal Arsenal Arsenal) 5 years ago
If their is a job going Lee I will take one  When is my interview lol
Pragathish (AC Milan) 5 years ago
Scout-that idea looks cool!Gotta' prepare for the interview from now on!
Derby22 (Derby County) 4 years ago
Nice! I would love to have little Jobs on footytube, and probably everybody else will too!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football