Forums / Feature Suggestions
Order: Newest / Oldest
New Side Bar
ManUK (Manchester United) 4 years ago
It's getting out of control with all the forums you're adding. Also it'll still be out of control if you just keep adding buttons on the side, Running out of space. I wanna be able to click on other forums I go to on the side there, Namely Pro+, and the Guardian
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Great Idea.
Thank for that intriguing input
Andy (Rangers) 4 years ago

A drop-down menu like this?
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Scottie (Manchester City) 4 years ago
Ooooh pro+tip - a menu, saves typing in the full url - cheers
Lee (Kidderminster Harriers) 4 years ago
Well sidebar is far from perfect, but as I've said, it's something we're aware of and will get to in good time. Right now we have a massive workload on, and things like this are not a priority. For now, like Andy suggest, I recommend you use the dropdown that's already in place, that's what I use
I edited my post, I will use the drop down list (as it is the only way to get there). My point in this is mainly to let it be known that I would like to be able to access the forums on the side and see if other people agree
You know what? Forget it. You misunderstood me and what I was talking about. And Ant I think the "format" of the side bar is fine. Go head lock the thread.

*Sighs*
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
We only tease because we like you ManUk, don't be offended
As lee says, he has already thought hard about changing the sidebar but he has such a huge workload and not a huge amount of people to help, so he will certainly get to it as soon as he can

No offence meant, just kidding
Yea I know I really take offence at stuff to easily. As I said Above I just want to make my opinion known, and yes haha I went overboard with that last side bar post. Hey I specialize in designing things, it's what I do or what I hope to do
Scottie (Manchester City) 4 years ago
Yeah teasing ManU fans - it's kinda like a tradition      ManUK - I see a bright for future for you, don't worry - lighten up
Traditions live long at footytube
Lee (Kidderminster Harriers) 4 years ago
Chill. Matts just had a baby, Vlad is working his butt off on openfooty and I'm procrastinating.... The sidebar will one day get the TLC it craves
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Matts a Papa?
Yea It's been mentioned on other forums, Haha it's mayhem around here without him

Kick4Life - changing lives through football