Forums / Feature Suggestions
Order: Newest / Oldest
My Suggestion
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 4 years ago
I would like to hide my contact details from guest and friends from viewing it. With the exception of my top friends. As I get daily msn adds which I'm not bortherd dealing with anymore.

I know its not a huge thing, but I would like this addition

Thank you
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
For now I'd recommend taking any details off your page you don't want viewable by others, and contact your top friends directly if necessary. I know the admins are looking to create completely new fan pages soon enough. They might even set it to be visible by top friends, friends or all, like you suggested
Lee (Kidderminster Harriers) 4 years ago
Aye it's a good idea, we will sort this sergio, but not for some time yet
Jman008 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I have a question. Is there anyway you can send a private message to a friend rather than having to comment on their wall? Just curious to know. Thanks!
Lee (Kidderminster Harriers) 4 years ago
Sure, go to meebo, click their name, and send a message    (You can send offline messages for when they next login)
Jman008 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Oh I did not know that you can send friends offline messages through meebo, thanks Lee!
AniBhat (Arsenal) 4 years ago
How it will- if we can get 1 real online football management game (under games section), where we can build our club like our favorite teams. If possible with original football players name, stadium, training etc.

Than footytube = news, video, pics, debate, poll, blog, community, online game, betting
Sjsung (Arsenal) 4 years ago
That's asking for alot considering there's few moderators. (who by the way are doing a fine job)

This site has alot of potential, but that might be abit overboard.
How about just improving dreamfooty next season? (add managers, dual positions, better point scoring, stadium points, etc.)
AniBhat (Arsenal) 4 years ago
It will be good also, and needs some more Advertisements

Kick4Life - changing lives through football