Forums / Feature Suggestions
Order: Newest / Oldest
M.footytube
Saumilsachdeva (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Hey I was wondering for people like me who do not have iphone or any smartphone.... And are still footytube addicts.... Can there be like a "m. footytube.com" type of site.... Which is less on load.... And but still we can comment on team page from it.... 'cause I really like to stay connected to footytube.... ! What say? Is this idea bearable?
Ant (Liverpool) 3 years ago
I love the idea. I think the frontpage alone is 5 or 10 meg just to load up so a streamlined mobile version, even if it was just the forums, would be awesome. Good suggestion
Thanks.... The normal site is really heavy on cell phone.... !
FootyRulz (Chelsea) 3 years ago
This would be a great idea, it would be great if I could access the team pages or forums on my iphone web browser
Ant (Liverpool) 3 years ago
"it would be great if I could access the team pages or forums on my iphone web browser"

I do it all the time? Works fine. Just go to the footytube forums and bookmark the forums themselves, bypassing the front page
3 years ago
Just download a browser that compresses the pages before they reach your cell phone - such as Opera Mini, and navigate straight toLink: www.footytube.com/forums/ to avoid going via the home page
I'll try it man.... Thanks...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football