Forums / Feature Suggestions
Order: Newest / Oldest
Kick-off Count Down Clock (for Next Team Fixture)
Tobes (Liverpool) 3 years ago
I think I had a conversation about this on the Liverpool page 2-3 months ago when I was still fairly new to footytube.

A few people were up for the idea to have a clock that counts down to the kick-off time for the teams next fixture so that all those footyfans around the world (no matter what time zone you are in) know how many days, hours, minutes.... Ect. Until the game is scheduled to kick off. It could go beside the next fixture at the top of each team page.

Is this possible? Maybe one that can be added over the summer break so people can count down to their teams first games back
Tobes (Liverpool) 3 years ago
I got this one from this site - Link: www.7is7.com/otto/countdclock.html

It was the first thing that came up when I Googled it. Surely there are better ones that can go into the page more easily (and look better).

Liverpool vs Tottenham

Aston Villa vs Liverpool
Soccergal293 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Yeah I think this'll be a great addition to the team chats.... But where do you think they could add it in? Next to the date the game is?
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
What about at the top of your own profile page, so when you log on there it is, either that on your teams page, so even if your not a fan but may be planning on watching the match, you can easily have a quick look!
Zian6 (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Totally agree with ya, I'm with ya!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football