Forums / Feature Suggestions
Order: Newest / Oldest
IPhone/iPod Touch App. Would Be Sweet!!
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
They need to get this app, I would love it, It would be mobile, could watch all videos and comment and like would be fantastic!
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Doesn't it work anyways on idevices? Just saying, But it would be hard to get highlights working
Well I guess, but like be way better if it was set up mobile so you could watch all highlights and stuff, cause I think I have lots trouble and probably won't be able to do it footytube the safari way, but like having an app where its all set up for Ipods and mobiles be way better, just click highlights and then it would be like the youtube screen and you can comment right after and be sick!
Like I would Love it so much!
Zhzubair4 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
I suggest footytube jump on the apple iPhone/iPod Touch application bandwagon it is really taking off!There are so few halfway decent football apps it's shocking. But if you were to show as much dedication and expertise as you do with the footytube website you would wipe the floor with the competition, even outside the world of football! And although I'm sure you guys are not money grabbers you could still make a pretty penny if you charged even a small fee for the app....

Kick4Life - changing lives through football