Forums / Feature Suggestions
Order: Newest / Oldest
IPhone/iPod Touch App. Would Be Sweet!!
Mjoscata823 (Alianza Lima) 4 years ago
I was about to suggest this. This would be perfect for downtime at work. Battery would die so quick though. But also so worth it!
Lee (Kidderminster Harriers) 4 years ago
Hahaha. I've had a look at some early versions of our forthcoming app and it's coming along nicely. Will keep you all posted on progress
Ciankc (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Whoo hooo! I can't wait!
Tiggpooh (Arsenal) 4 years ago
You can add jango jukebox application
Eric (Manchester United) 3 years ago
It's been some time since this last post and I'm curious what the current status is. If it's more work than it's worth perhaps creating a m. footytube.com webpage with a minimalist design linking to various videos and such would be a quick and easy solution. I know with my fancy new phone footytube is a tough website to navigate. Granted I can watch videos and such, but when trying to log in, which does not happen, the log in screen is only half visible so I can create a new user but not log into my own account. So that can be kind of annoying, not to mention the website takes forever. Anyway just a suggestion
Juveseria (Juventus) 3 years ago
Just on the login Eric If you are on an iPod device just make the entire webpage fit on the screen before clickingmlogin hen zoom in accordingly. I had the same problem at first but now it's all fine
Juveseria (Juventus) 3 years ago
Is on an iPod atm must admit it is a bit hard getting around the site a mobile site or application would be fantastic keep up all the good work footytube
Borg (Manchester United) 3 years ago
This app would destroy my paying attention in classes but I neeeed it!
FootyRulz (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Maybe they could include the forums if they videos don't work in the iphone app?
3 years ago
The site works perfectly well on the latest version of Android I have installed on my HTC Desire.    Screw you, Apple
Soccergal293 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Yeah except you can't watch videos
3 years ago
I can watch videos, write in forums, check my dreamfooty team etc, no problem
Somere (Portmore Utd) 3 years ago
I can do everything except watch videos on my iPhone
3 years ago
Which isn't much use on a football video clips site!
Soccergal293 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Yeah mine is Android as well but still doesn't work! Any tips?
3 years ago
Well, when I first got the phone it wouldnt work, but the latest OTA update fixed all the problems. What version of Android are you running?
Zian6 (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Is it already out?
FootyRulz (Chelsea) 3 years ago
I don't think so
BestLawCharlton (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Yes it would be epic to have a HD footytube app for my iPad2. There is not one decent app to watch football higlights (EPL/UCL/LaLiga) for the iPad. footytube, please get on it
Mekmenimin (Galatasaray SK) 2 years ago
Or if they do pages suitable for iPad 2. It would be nice too. I can't watch videos in iPad
ManUK (Manchester United) 2 years ago
It seems to me that most decent videos work on my ipod touch anyhow. I mean even on my laptop some videos don't work or are just plain crap. If you could have the app just find workable vids for the system I think you'd be fine, plus there seems to be ways around this flash barrier from my experience.

Any word on it? Really the admins have not been updating us on stuff for months
Please Site owner make pages suitable for iPad 2. I can't watch videos in iPad (even Youtube videos)
Ant (Liverpool) 2 years ago
This is a choice by Apple to not support flash. footytube seems to work perfectly on Android tablets?
Yeah I know that stupid flash supporting thing. I mean you can watch embed Youtube videos in iPad. They don't make problem. But I can't even see youtube videos in footytube. I was asking for that
TheChelseaFan (Chelsea) 2 years ago
The site works fine on most smartphones out there, but an app would really make the experience better
Mjoscata823 (Alianza Lima) 2 years ago
IPhone does not have flash = heartbreak for me since I live footy
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
An IPOD app would be fantastic!
FootyRulz (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Any update on this?

Kick4Life - changing lives through football