Forums / Feature Suggestions
Order: Newest / Oldest
More Ways To Pay For PRO+
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 4 years ago
The current form of donating money is a little long, excess, hard and some people just don't understand it. So can we have other forms of donating such as Via SMS or Through Mail. That Would Be Awesome.

OneBit.com Is A Great Way to Donate Via SMS. And its easy and believe a few hundred more will join seeing this chance.

Also. If we could cash in like footytube Credits. And to maintain The ProMembership could we buy like monthley packages and such. I believe this will make a huge difference
Pragathish (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Yeah, mate.... I am waiting for donating via SMS.... I don't have credit car or a paypal account
ManUK (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Card issues stopped me, I don;t like Pay Pal particularly either
Lee (Kidderminster Harriers) 4 years ago
Yeah I hear you guys. I actually hate using paypal myself too, but it's ubiquitous. I am trying to sort SMS billing out as we speak, though it will take a while to implement.

But don't panic - you shall go to the ball!
Btw, paypal does offer a 'Direct Debit' option, which takes money from your bank account rather than a card. Just a thought...
I shall inform angry asain parents off mine. But with sms I will donate for the sake of it lol just becouse I can
Those parents have you tied down it seems
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Just as a counter-point, I've had absolutely no trouble at all going Pro+. It was super quick and totally painless
Still Waiting For SMS. Then I shall pay for Manuk, Yamsy and Rarima.
Well apparently I became Pro anyways, (thank you Lee) Look at my badge ->  But I welcome the money so I don't feel like a cheat D:
I'm still gonna' pay monthely when the sms feature comes. footytube needs my support
Yes They do.... footytube will never die!
Thanks guys. Just a quick update on this. We're hoping to get SMS in next week, depending on if I get matts lazy ass back here working on it, or whether he is still mopping up baby sick
Haha amazing. I can't wait. Thanks again lee.  
Lukas (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Yeah I need it too ha when I get it ill be ahead of tony in fan valuation thanks will you still be able to pay what you what because I'm only 12 so I don't get much money!
Tony (footytube staff) 4 years ago
He wants to go in front of me lee in the fv league, it could be you next.... Lol
Overtaken by a 12yr old, imagine the indignity of that lee.... Lol

Good luck luke, hope you make it.... !
Still Waiting for this to come. I don't officialy deserve the pro name. I shall pay a bit to say thanks

Kick4Life - changing lives through football