Forums / Feature Suggestions
Order: Newest / Oldest
How To Locate Your Comments Easier
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 1 year ago
These are one's that have been brought up before, the problem with the facebook like system where you would get a notification if someone replied to your post is that you could end up with hundreds of notifications, take Tony for example, 25'000 odd comments that would be a s**t loads of emails and would in the end just annoy you more than anything!

It's would be a handy thing to do, but if you are on regularly then it's easy enough just to check your profile page and see where you have commented and scroll through a couple of pages to find it.

Some good idea's here though, keep them coming and if I or any other mod see's a good one we will certainly put it forward!
Alexinho (AC Milan) 1 year ago
I don't got a good suggestion but I think I forward it anyway

I want the shy vote back to fan traits so that I can see how many shy votes I can get

Rudd (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Waoh, shy votes?  Awesome!
SKool (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Lol, shy votes?
RocknRolla (Manchester United) 1 year ago
There should a facebook like system where you get notice for the replies on your posts. It's definitely hard to review your posts and see if someone has replied
Madridista174 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
^^ I completely agree
But, what if you don't have Facebook?  We need something that will help everyone!  But nice try!  Love these guys!
Teja7 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
On that note, I would like to ask if there's any way the user can find comments/posts they posted a long time ago.
As in, if I wanted to find the first ever post I made on footytube, I could do so instantly. That would be awesome.

If there was a box on your profile where you just type in the number of the post you made and hit enter, the site redirects you to your comment. I. E. If I wanted to find my first comment, I would simply type in "1" in the box and it would lead me to the comment. Would be really helpful.
To make this possible, there should also be a feature that allows the post to have a number. If this current post is my 4550th post, then beside the time of the post, the number of the post should appear only to the user himself.

Sorry for the bad explanation, I tried my best to make sense
Yea, but the problem may be that what if you have made like 5000 comments but you don't know what one you want to find like it might be EG: somewhere round the 300 but you are not sure the exact number
Hmmmmm not sure about that.
Good idea though!
Thank you!
Hey this is a Topic that my friends and I, wanted to make because we have had difficulty finding our comments that we recently or not so recently posted. Maybe we could highlight or it could automatically highlight our comments in like a bright fluro colour. (no not my idea, not saying it's a bad idea just saying don't praise me for it and give me rewards give that person who thoguht of it rewards, which I have no idea who it was) Any ideas?
~KR
Really appreciate it!
Metro99 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Football League Games

Football League Games
Firstly read your topic very carefully then highlight important lines make your comment it is very easiest way to make your comment.
Thanks

Kick4Life - changing lives through football