Forums / Feature Suggestions
Order: Newest / Oldest
Here Are My Suggestions/feedback.
ACMilan21 (AC Milan) 4 years ago
As I have said before, I think that a 'like button' would really be great...Especially for things like the 'silly captions game' where only the best one wins....It couldn't hurt to have I guess......

Also in dreamfooty, you can only pick from three leagues, and it is not the complete roster. Maybe more leagues or at least more choice would be great, but that is probably quite hard to do, so I am not counting on that....

Also, I think that there should be a way to make a poll as a forum, because that could be cool....
For example, a forum called Poll: Who is AC Milan's Best Current Player?
Then you have like 4-5 answers, and people can vote for who they think is the best....
Something like this: Link: goal.com/en/news/2804/goalcom-player-of-the-decade... (although that is kind of too long)....

Also the 'meebo' messenger doesn't (or at least I don't know how) connect to MSN messenger, which I use quite often....It would be good if it did!

And lastly, there should be a News Feed with all the latest football news from around the globe...That is pretty cool, and would be really great.
If you look on 'goal.Com', they have something like it....
Reason I think this is because lots of people have limited broadband or bandwidth, or whatever and footytube takes up a lot of it....Opening new tabs just makes everything slower, so it would be good to have everything on this site so that we do not have to open lots of other tabs....

Despite the suggestions, I do not in any way think that the site is bad!
Keep up the good work guys
Andy (Rangers) 4 years ago
Hello!

Like Button, Dreamfooty expansion and polls are all being worked on at the minute and will be included in upcoming releases.

To include your MSN contacts in your meebo messenger list, simply login to the meebo website and add your MSN.

There is a news feed at the very bottom of every competition page, below the comment section while the club pages have a tab (see below)

That's the news feed tab for Rangers so you'd get a couple of big stories a week, United or Barcelona or someone usually get a couple of stories an hour
ACMilan21 (AC Milan) 4 years ago
OH right....
OK well that's really great!
I didn't know about the News Feed thing, but I guess it's cool.... But I was thinking more like on every page, under 'Agony Ant' or whatever....
But I guess that works too!
Thanks a ton!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football