Forums / Feature Suggestions
Order: Newest / Oldest
Have Notifications And Ipod App
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
There a few suggestions I have, the most important one is I think there needs to be a notification system, so we can track when people comment on our posts, like there alot times I don't go back and check, cause I sometimes comment on alot EPL videos or what not and the rare time I do, there like 5-6 people comment or liked it and I can reply if I knew right away be very helpful, I would easily just click the notification thing, reply to what they say or see how many people liked it and stuff, be kinda like youtube and facebook(except youtube doesn't show when people like your comment but atleast notifies when people reply)
Another thing I think we need is ipod touch app, I know someone suggested it, but I thought this be great too, having the app would make my day and many others, since I go on here so often, it be nice and way easier for me to have an app so that I could check the highlights and comment there too, I would use both but be very easy, kinda like I use Facebook and youtube mobile too, i'd be very very happy!
This is one my favourite soccer(football) sites and theres always little things that make it even more amazing, I think I could have a few more suggestions once I think bit more, but the notifications and Ipod app would be brilliant!

Bplittle (Liverpool) 2 years ago
I was just gonna' suggest the notification idea too. Some comment pages for the bigger clubs or for big matches can move so fast that by the time you painstakingly come back to check, your comment is somewhere on the 4th page.
I have no idea how hard that would be to add, but it would be pretty great.
Ya exactly like I could come back everytime but be alot easier if just have notifications and stuff and can reply easier and stay in touch with others
Bplittle (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Derr.... Dub post
FootyRulz (Chelsea) 2 years ago
The notifications thing would be useful but it would also get annoying if you got tons and tons of replies and notifications about likes
True true but you could just ignore them if you want, like facebook I get alot and I don't mind, it be fine if you get notifications from replies that I forgot about or like I say comment somewhere and get lots of likes and comments, it be better have notifications then not know and stuff

Kick4Life - changing lives through football