Forums / Feature Suggestions
Order: Newest / Oldest
Goals Of The Year + Goal Of The Week
Franboy (Barcelona) 4 years ago
I think the homepage should be the top 10 goals of the year. Because the weekend to clear goals and so people no longer know how to review these goals.
A ranking of the year to allow all members to vote and we should end the season the most beautiful goals. This would follow the success of the evolution throughout the year.
Thanks
Amayel (PSG) 4 years ago
Yeah, it could be a great idea !
Amayel (PSG) 4 years ago
Yeah, that's a great idea from Franboy, I think !
But I will improve he's idea....
Like he said Goal of the week change every week that's the name of the section, I agree!
But It maybe cool, if we can make a top 5 or 10 of the most beautiful goals of each championship and make a general top 5 or 10 of the most beautiful goals !

Nothing will change because everybody can vote as usual but it will be ibnteresting if everybody can see what happen in other league for example France, Netherlands, Belgium, Usa, or Argentina and Brazil....

Because, people from argentina watch games from seria a, argentina league, Liga and epl....
Talian people wtch game from Seria A, french watch games from Ligue 1 and epl, etc....
What do you think?
Amayel very good idea, I take the example of the match england vs uruguay (-20 years). This goal is beautifully and have only 48 votes so people will not see this goal. But if 1000 people looked at him, people will vote for him

Link: www.footytube.com/video/england-u20-uruguay-u20-se...

Lee (Kidderminster Harriers) 4 years ago
These are cool ideas folks, we'll definitely look into it seeing how we can better organise the goals of the week votes. At the moment they are heavily biased depending on how many fans there are of certain teams (Man UTD for instance).

But I especially like the idea of breaking it down even further and showing them from different countries.

And as Fran says, by the end of the year (or even month), we'll have tons and tons of data that will allow us to show say the top 200 goals of the season as voted for by footytube members.

Consider it on the to-do list
Great, I trust you. You do a good job.
I dream of a great class with the most beautiful goals. (even if team, players not known) just the beauty of the goal
An example of a new classification of goals. Watch this goal, there have only 1 vote, mine?
This is one of the craziest goal of the year. But people do look torino Division 2 Italian

Link: www.footytube.com/video/torino-ac-ancona-oct05-246...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football