Forums / Feature Suggestions
Order: Newest / Oldest
FV Calculations, Promotions, Relegations Etc Happen Too Late!
MariusV (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I hardly get any sleep at night waiting for my fv to get calculated....
I just have an opinion of the admins making it happen at 12 or something....
It would be a good idea.... But then again, times are different all around the world.
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
It happens once a day, every day, if we changed the times it would suddenly be too early or late for someone else...
Lee (Kidderminster Harriers) 4 years ago
Not to mention the site would curl over and die. We have to calculate fan valuation during quieter periods on the server as it's extremely CPU intensive analysing every post EVER made by every user every day
Rob12 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
A quick suggestion Marius go to bed at 5pm then your be wide awake to see your fan valuation. Or maybe go to a fan valuation rehab?
Tony (footytube staff) 4 years ago
Sleeps for wimps marius, get some nescafe gold blend in, works for me
Would it not be possible for the admins to get their heads together and put a " fv calculations just in alarm clock" on our profile page? , or is it too much to ask for?
At least marius would get some kip
I think is a disgrace that the admins don't telephone us personally with our latest valuation, as well as a full and frank explanation why it has risen or dropped during the day
That's the best idea I have heard since I joined the tube, but they always have the excuse they are too busy, they should also be finnancialy penalised when they fail to notify someone
Rob12 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Door to door would be better, at least then you could watch the people who's life's depend on Fan Valuation break down in tears when you tell them they lost 2million and went down 4 spots
I don't think we could be that callous, could we?
Perhaps a singing telegram would make the bad news easier to swallow

♫♫ Hello My Footy Friend,
This message we did send! ♫
You lost 10 mill, ♫
But please don't kill ♫
The admins in the end! ♫♫
Lmao.... Kiwi's got talent, simon cowell gives you a YES

Kick4Life - changing lives through football