Forums / Feature Suggestions
Order: Newest / Oldest
Footytube Clothing Line?
Agspiratos (Panathinaikos Athens) 5 years ago
Just thought of this idea, maybe you guys could make shirts with clever comments or inside jokes from the forums. Thought it would be cool especially if you could sell them cheap. Just thought if the idea, if you want to know any of my ideas just comment on my wall or something
Ellada10 (Olympiakos Piraeus) 5 years ago
Lol I guess that would be cool
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Maybe when footy tube gets big. We can buy tshirts with LEE's FACE ON IT !
StrikersMT28 (Seattle Sounders) 5 years ago
Uh.... No. No offence, Lee, but your face is the last thing I would want to boast about this website.... Anyway, a clothing line in association with Kick4Life would be cool too, some profits going there
Charlie (Barcelona) 5 years ago
I'd buy the t-shirt :/
JohnnyG (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Ouch.... That's pretty harsh there
I feel sad for suggesting that idea now. LEE don't BANN ME!
ManUK (Manchester United) 5 years ago
LOL Bann Him!
Lee (Kidderminster Harriers) 5 years ago
I actually do have my own shop at zazzle: Link: www.zazzle.com/thuperdooper/gifts?ps=45

There used to be some footytube shirts in there, but I took them down as we only sold 4 in like 6 months and they don't really mesh well with the others designs in there - which are mostly geeky/gamer tees with a lot of 'in-jokes' which some people (read: non-nerds) won't get. Geek chic FTW!

My favourite one at the moment, is the 0118 999 881 999 119 7253 3 shirt.

Inspired by:

Or, maybe it's the "I'm Disabled" shirt, I can't decide:

From the same tv show:

I have a dream.... That one day I'll start another shop with totally awesome footy related shirts, the likes of which has never been seen before.

But sadly for you all, there are currently no plans to add my beautiful face to any of them.... I already have a long line of nubile beauties queuing up to see me perform one of my sexy winks.

There's only sooo much winking one man can do without getting tired you know.

"Gentlemen, when I first started this company I had just two things in my possession; a dream and six million pounds. Today, I have a business empire the like of which the world hasn't seen the like of which. I hope it doesn't seem arrogant when I say 'I am the greatest man in the world!'" - Denholm Reynholm
Tom (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Haha The IT Crowd nice
Lol that I'm disabled shirt made me lol

Kick4Life - changing lives through football