Order: Newest / Oldest
Footytube Badge
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Like the one made for ps3 users shown below

It would be cool to use on other forums
ManUK (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Great Idea, PS3 all the way
Gerrard4ever (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Do you mean like a signature below the posts or a actual badge on your profile page with stats like dreamfooty position, comments, fan valuation, traits, etc? If it is those signature things then I would say no the idea because they make websites cluttered, simple is better at least for me
Charlie (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Couldn't agree with you more; there are no plans to add any variation of a signature to footytube
No you retarded donkeys. I meant something to take to other forums as signitures. Some people these days...
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Did you mean "retarded"?
Damn...
Khaimet (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Haha lol  
Senthil (Chelsea) 4 years ago
That's nice idea...
I made a semi newbish one just to give people the idea.    
What do you mean by signature, I though this was like your footytube profile gamer tag?
NOO! A sighniture for other sites
OOh like what other sites?
Other forums. I would use it for my signiture on there!
Erm.... Ok I'll just side with you this
Haha Cool. And come online on meebo mate
Lee (Kidderminster Harriers) 4 years ago
Hmmm I could do this Sergio, but making an actual image would be a bit of a hassle (took me about 10, 000 years to write the code to stitch together the image montages you see on the index page).

Can you embed flash as signatures on other sites nowadays? That would be much easier for me to do.

I don't actually use any other forums (well not hideous gaudy sites that allow signatures anyhow ) so I wouldn't know if this is an option
Haha I don't believe you can. Well I know one that does but ill say on a majority no. I wasent expecting a simple yes and this appearing in a work or something. This is for when footytube has taken over the world. I can see its a big offer at this moment

Kick4Life - changing lives through football